Author Topic: Nia at Inez's [November 2023]  (Read 312 times)

Offline wanderin

• Lookie-Loo
Nia at Inez's [November 2023]
« on: March 03, 2024, 11:15:36 AM »
+4
I promised myself that I'd produce this review by end of year 2023....but some headaches, work and otherwise, decided to get in the way. 

It's less than 6 months old, so I'm guessing it's still relevant.

Dropped in on Inez's the week before Thanksgiving last year on a Sunday afternoon.  It was my first time at a brothel so I was a little nervous.  Was warmly received by the bartender (Cookie I think was his name, please correct me if I'm off).  Had a drink and Cookie called in the ladies in the house.  They introduced themselves and after  considering,  I asked  for a few minutes more due to cold feet.  They were understanding and headed back  to their rooms. 

A few minutes more and I worked up enough nerve to ask for Nia.  Cookie called her back; she returned, I bought her a drink, and chatted for a bit.  We both seemed comfortable with each other so we went back to her room.  She laid out basic ground rules, answered my additional questions, and agreed to the party.  I paid accordingly and we proceeded. 

In her 20's, about 5'5" height and hailing from northern California, Nia at the time had shoulder length brunette hair done up in a tail.  Tattoos on arms, thighs, and hips, with ample bosom and generous posterior. 

She asked beforehand if it was alright if she played some music in the background.  I had no problem with her eventual choice (15+ year old hip-hop dance music) and she came across as being accommodating  with the music tastes of her client.

We had no problems engaging in small talk to lighten the mood...where we came from, stuff we do on our off time,  holiday plans, etc.  Came across as polite and pleasant.

She caught on that I was a brothel novice, and was patient with me, even after I proved to be a bit lacking in staying ability (i claim fatigue due to driving from SLC and newbie nervousness in my defence...).

She was even patient with my cold hands at the start of the party.  She eventually warmed them up, but I still feel bad about it, leading up to a post I made last year: 

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=38884.msg436167#msg436167

After the party, she brought me back to the bar where Peter was, and had a friendly chat with him as well.

I'd recommend her company, and i hope to visit her again sometime in the future

--wanderin

Offline Mr jewels

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Nia at Inez's [November 2023]
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2024, 02:00:15 AM »
 The bar tender is named  cookie  👍🏻
 And he is a amazing  host 👏 👏 👏
Respectfully
Mrjewels 😎

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Nia at Inez's [November 2023]
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2024, 09:43:35 PM »
So happy you enjoyed your time with Nia!!