Discussions > LPIN Specific Discussion

Need help planning your trip to Tahoe/Reno area?

(1/1)

Jamie_Jupiter:
Hi all, I've noticed some of our members asking about trip planning. I've worked all over Nevada and I have lots of experience as a trip planner. I would like to extend an offer: if you're planning to come out to the Tahoe/Reno area, I am happy to assist you with your plans. The houses here in Mound House have lots to offer and so does the local area.

SAM:
Hi Jamie, I will be in the Reno Area around the first week
im June. Hope to see you then.

cactus Jack:
If someone is planning a trip to Mound House I would recommend a visit to Virginia City, which is only a few miles away. It is an interesting old west town with lots of history. On my last visit I stayed at the Tahoe House, which is a beautifully restored historic building. I have also stayed at the Gold Hills Hotel. Mark Twain used to drink at the bar at this place. The bar is the same as when he was there. I like to eat at the Red Dog saloon and pizza parlor. Janice Joplin is one of the artists who performed here in the 60's. They still have live music.

So many great places to visit in Nevada!

Armond:
Excellent advice I'll hit up the Virginia City recommendations

Jamie_Jupiter:

--- Quote from: SAM on April 16, 2024, 01:54:04 PM ---Hi Jamie, I will be in the Reno Area around the first week
im June. Hope to see you then.

--- End quote ---

Sounds great! I can't wait to show you around

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version