Discussions > LPIN Specific Discussion

Elko Amtrak platform

(1/2) > >>

mikejt:
I had heard earlier this month when I was in Nevada an thinking about an Elko visit via the Amtrak train from Reno.  I was told the platforms for both east and west bound trains in Elko were unusable due to an earlier train derailment.  Any updates from the Elko folks on this would be appreciated.  Not sure when I will get back that way but it  would be nice to know for visitors of the ranches there in town

Inez’s-Peter:

--- Quote from: mikejt on March 30, 2024, 07:33:16 PM ---I had heard earlier this month when I was in Nevada an thinking about an Elko visit via the Amtrak train from Reno.  I was told the platforms for both east and west bound trains in Elko were unusable due to an earlier train derailment.  Any updates from the Elko folks on this would be appreciated.  Not sure when I will get back that way but it  would be nice to know for visitors of the ranches there in town

--- End quote ---

Timing is everything.  The train stop in Elko is in operation.  Amtrack are stopping at Elko once again this week.   ;D

mikejt:
Yes it is thanks for the information. 

Mr jewels:
Louis... what is the average  arival time  from  both salt lake city utah and reno nevada  on the californa zephyr. ? ? ? 
Respectfully
Mrjewels 😎

Elkogfe:
I think 9p arrival from Reno to elko.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version