Discussions > LPIN Specific Discussion

Questions about Sue's

(1/3) > >>

franklingvako:
Hi, I'm a 20 y/o virgin looking to go to Sue's for my first time and I had a few questions

1. What do the girls typically allow? (kissing, oral, vaginal, do they require protection?) Does the price change depending on what you want or is it just flat 500/30min 600/1hr from what I've seen.
2. How is the language barrier?
3. Any girl recommendations?
4. How crowded is it? When's the best time to go?

I appreciate any responses, I'm just looking to be in good hands for my first time :).

Elkogfe:
just an FYI you need to be 21 to go to Sue’s

mayetrix300:
What the girls allow/don't allow is up to their discretion.
Again, depends on the girl. Both girls I partied with spoke a decent amount of English but not 'fluently'.
I haven't been to Sue's in awhile and I'm almost certain that the whole lineups changed so you have to go there to see for yourself.
Not crowded at all. You'll see maybe 1 or 2 people there.

Mr. Lloyd:
I don't know if I'd recommend Sue's for a virgin. By default Sue's doesn't offer a lineup, a lady just comes out and takes you to her room. You can ask to see someone else, of course, but it feels like a potential extra layer of anxiety to the experience. I'm sure the ladies all have enough English to understand "it's my first time," but personally I'd feel much more comfortable knowing the language barrier wouldn't be an issue. Other houses have ladies for whom English isn't their first language, but even those ladies (in my experience, at least) speak it very well, which is not necessarily the case at Sue's.

I don't mean to knock Sue's at all. I've had great parties there and have said so elsewhere on this site. It just feels like there's some extra factors there that could make it a bit more anxiety-producing for someone's first time.

Any particular reason you're looking at Sue's for your first time? If its just that you're attracted to Asian ladies, there are almost always a few working at the other houses, and you'll likely have an easier time getting the experience you're looking for somewhere else. If it's price or avoiding negotiations, you aren't likely to see huge differences in that process if you go to Mona's or Inez's, and those come with something Sue's doesn't really offer: helpful management and staff.

Also, as Louis points out, the minimum age in Elko houses is 21, so you may have to take some more time planning. There may be some houses in other counties with lower age policies, I'm not well versed there, but you would almost certainly be looking at a more expensive experience.

cactus Jack:
How close are you to being 21? I would recommend Mona's or Inez's for you first time, but you have to be 21 in Elko County. These places are so friendly and take such good care of their visitors, which makes them a good choice for you first experience. Do plan on several days of parting if you can.

You can visit Nye and Story county brothels when you ate 18, but they will be more expensive.

Take a look at web sites, twitter posts, and maybe message a few ladies before visiting.

If you can wait for Mona's or Inez's give them a call. Louis, the owner, will answer any questions you may have and help you plan a memorable experience. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version