Author Topic: Fashionably Late  (Read 2012 times)

katietaylor

Fashionably Late
« on: August 13, 2009, 09:47:42 PM »
Well, it took me a little while but I've finally made my way over from the old board. I like that the meanies won't be able to post on here.

Offline Interested bystander

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Fashionably Late
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 09:55:54 PM »
Welcome.  Good to see you here.

afriend

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 09:57:27 PM »
Well, it took me a little while but I've finally made my way over from the old board. I like that the meanies won't be able to post on here.
Hello Katie,

Thanks for stopping by and welcome to the new board.  As far as meanies not being able to post, some may get a few posts in.  Hopefully we (moderators) will see it and handle it.  The main thing if something like that happens is to ignore it and click on the NOTIFY tab to send us a message.

Now spread the word to the others at The Love Ranch we want their input too!  Were you at Tea Party today?

Take care,
afriend

kallimorgan

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 10:04:19 PM »
We had a good tea party today. We talked about our Cocktail party for this Saturday. Some ladies bought new dresses. I can't wait to see who shows! Make sure you make a point to say hi!!
Kisses, Kalli Morgan

Offline Jagged

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 08:53:05 AM »
Glad 2  C  U around here.   Sorry we didnnt get 2  talk that 1 day.

afriend

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 11:13:25 AM »
We had a good tea party today. We talked about our Cocktail party for this Saturday. Some ladies bought new dresses. I can't wait to see who shows! Make sure you make a point to say hi!!
Kisses, Kalli Morgan
So who was the top booker?, etc... etc...  I was hoping that TLR could have a Cocktail party as well as the LPIN Gathering party last month.  Not all of us would have made it but we always love parties and that one would be different!   Have fun...  and don't forget to post some pictures of the event.

Take care,

afriend

katietaylor

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2009, 11:40:19 AM »
I was top booker one day woo hoo!

katietaylor

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2009, 11:41:15 AM »
Glad 2  C  U around here.   Sorry we didnnt get 2  talk that 1 day.

I'm sorry too Jagged. I had an appointment here from the east coast so I didn't want to be rude. Thank you so much for the award, I have it up in my room.

afriend

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2009, 12:09:05 PM »
I was top booker one day woo hoo!
Congrats to you Katie! So who was the weeks top booker?

katietaylor

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2009, 04:47:04 PM »
We don't do a top booker for the week, just individual days. Then for the whole month.

afriend

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2009, 06:29:41 PM »
We don't do a top booker for the week, just individual days. Then for the whole month.
Thanks Katie, I hope Vegas cools off for you soon!

Take care,
afriend

rangerwalker20022002

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2009, 07:23:47 AM »
Sorry to hear someone was mean to you. Those of us that have gotten to know you, know your a sweetheart.

Ranger xoxo