Author Topic: Costs for last months vacation and LPIN Gathering events are in  (Read 1069 times)

afriend

I just got my credit card bill from last months trip. Ouch! But I really cannot complain because it was a great trip in many respects.  Remember that this is my annual vacation and I would still come to Tahoe even if I were not visiting the brothels.  Same as I have done for the past 12 or 13 years.  All taxes and fees are included here.

$1200.00 Place to stay $75.00 per night average when figuring my time share annual fee and hotel rooms over 16 nights.
$425.00 Car rental (16 days),
$130.00 Fuel ( I would have spent about the same amount going to work over that same period),
$305.00 Air Fare,
$70.00 Park and Fly @ Indy
$1100.00 six ladies over 5 parties (don't start the flames until I post how that was achieved... I'll post that later).
$200.00 food (best guess)
$3,430.00  (for 3 weekend (16 day) vacation in Tahoe, Carson City, Reno area).  And no I did not put my parties on a credit card.  I took what I budgeted and tried to get the best parties I could with what I had).

I told IB that I thought I had spent $3k when he and I were talking at dinner one night.  So I was not that far off.

Take care,
afriend

shooter

Re: Costs for last months vacation and LPIN Gathering events are in
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 03:15:17 PM »
Wow that come to $214  day for a great vacation. I don't know how you can beat that anywhere. good job.

Little Richard

Re: Costs for last months vacation and LPIN Gathering events are in
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 06:54:31 PM »
I just got my charges in also and being the old cost engineer that I am, I keep up with my cost figures too.  But afriend, you beat me.  I spent a total of $4,050 in 9 days.  This was a vacation to California National Parks, Gold Country, Reno, and Carson City.  Here is my breakdown:

520 Airfare incl. baggage fees
774 Hotels
415 Car rental
77 Gas
259 Food
45 Airport parking
87 Misc cash (sightseeing, limo tip, etc.)
1,873 Parties (5 parties for avg. of 375 per party) No freebies for me!

4,050 Total for 9 days/8 nights (Avg. 450/day or without parties 242/day)

I did include all misc cash that I had recorded such as sightseeing, limo tip, picnic contribution, Scruples breakfasts, grocery store, etc.

Now it is time to start pinching pennies and start saving for the next adventure.