Author Topic: I love football!!  (Read 3599 times)

Lydia Derek

I love football!!
« on: August 15, 2009, 07:57:15 AM »
GO VIKINGS!!!!

I know its just preseason, but this week has felt like a holiday with football back on the schedule!

Offline Jagged

• Hoser Family Member
Re: I love football!!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2009, 09:40:43 AM »
+1
Reg.  Season is  just around the conrner.  I cant wait 2  B  back  in front of the tube watching football again.

See  we  R   1st  2  Bitter  rivals  on here   Lydia Stop using my team colors :D

Go Packers ! !! !   !

G R E E N   B A Y   P A C K E R S   !  !    
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 09:49:00 AM by Jagged »

Lydia Derek

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2009, 10:16:59 AM »
I've got Cookie Monster on my side!!! CM where you at?!!!

sportsman

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2009, 10:44:46 AM »
Go Cleveland Browns! Hey, someone's got to root for the underdogs!

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2009, 12:02:44 PM »
GO

BILLS!!

FredT

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2009, 01:32:14 PM »
I guess I have to chime in.....

Go PATS!

Not that I'm an avid football fan, but a friend of ours is on the team.....

And to keep this sort of on topic... Some of my "best" memories of Pats games are of watching playoff games at the Best Western in Carson, sipping a Margarita, and knowing I would be visiting Moundhouse after the game! 
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 01:44:20 PM by FredT »

Speed Racer

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2009, 02:54:03 PM »
I know its just preseason, but this week has felt like a holiday with football back on the schedule!
Lydia, your Vikings just beat the tar out of our Colts here in Indy last night. But pre-season games are quite meaningless, except to evaluate young talent (and to rip off season ticketholders for more money).

GO COLTS !!!

And by the way, Fred, those evil New England Pats, their QB "Errand Boy", and their scum-bag head coach are still CHEATERS!!!

Regards,
Speed Racer

Lydia Derek

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2009, 03:38:58 PM »
Lydia, your Vikings just beat the tar out of our Colts here in Indy last night. But pre-season games are quite meaningless, except to evaluate young talent (and to rip off season ticketholders for more money).

GO COLTS !!!

And by the way, Fred, those evil New England Pats, their QB "Errand Boy", and their scum-bag head coach are still CHEATERS!!!

Regards,
Speed Racer

I didn't need a notice on the game, I was watching it while in my Viking's stripper outfit. The only thing that sucked was going on stage while trying to watch the game, I just stood in place.. Still got tipped though! :) Our offense surprised me by actually not sucking with Sage R as QB, but as usual our defense dominated (as Peyton sure found out while he was in huh?)

Curious

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2009, 05:37:39 PM »
Go DODGERS!

Offline ex_okie

• High Roller
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2009, 07:46:40 PM »
"I was watching it while in my Viking's stripper outfit."

Wow!  Lydia I would love to see you in that outfit!  ;D

GO 49ER'S!!!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 08:00:34 PM by ex_okie »

Lydia Derek

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2009, 08:17:32 PM »
"I was watching it while in my Viking's stripper outfit."

Wow!  Lydia I would love to see you in that outfit!  ;D

Well just come out to the LR next time I'm there!  ;)

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2009, 09:08:49 PM »

GO COLTS !!!

This from the guy who's city had to steal a team from B'more in the middle of the night.

So Speedie..is Mayflower Van Lines still a big sponsor of the Colts?
Regards,
Speed Racer

Curious

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2009, 12:28:43 AM »
Go DODGERS!

Oh wait.  Football.

I think the Dodgers play something else.

So, Go Lakers!

I think they beat the Rams last time.

Mikey

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2009, 01:04:46 PM »
GO...RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!GO...RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!! GO...RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!! GO...RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!! GO...RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!! GO...RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!! GO...RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!! GO...RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!! GO...RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!! GO...RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 07:52:50 AM by Mikey »

Speed Racer

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2009, 02:21:55 PM »
I didn't need a notice on the game, I was watching it while in my Viking's stripper outfit. The only thing that sucked was going on stage while trying to watch the game, I just stood in place.. Still got tipped though! :) Our offense surprised me by actually not sucking with Sage R as QB, but as usual our defense dominated (as Peyton sure found out while he was in huh?)
Lydia,

Yeah, our O-line still needs some work. Injuries decimated it last year so I (and I'm sure, Peyton) hope that doesn't happen again this season.

You'll have to get someone to snap a photo of you in your "Vikings stripper outfit" so you can share it with us!

Warmest regards,
Speed Racer