Author Topic: Which is the best Reno/ Carson City Brothel  (Read 37950 times)

Offline Wildfire

• Hoser Family Member
Which is the best Reno/ Carson City Brothel
« on: September 04, 2011, 06:14:23 PM »
For someone new to LPIN witch house in the Reno or Carson City would be the best to start at.
 The house with ladies that will work with newbies and not use the old high pressure sales.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 06:21:22 PM by Wildfire »

FredT

Re: Which is the best Reno/ Carson City Brothel
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 06:18:29 PM »
IMHO, You should Start not at one house, but the THREE in the cul-d-sac.  That way you can walk from the Sage to the Love Ranch to Kit Kat.   I would also STRONGLY suggest that no matter how much your "little head" argues with you, you do not party until you have made the rounds first.  Remember, there is no time constraint, no rush.   

enjoy...........

Rrambler

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 06:28:26 PM »
For someone new to LPIN witch house in the Reno or Carson City would be the best to start at.
 The house with ladies that will work with newbies and not use the old high pressure sales.

I visited a brothel for the first time three weeks ago and had an excellent experience at the Love Ranch North.  I felt they were pretty honest with me so far as negotiations and even the ladies I didn't party with were fun to talk to and hang out with.  Had an excellent time and left with a lot of great memories.

While I like Fred T's suggestion, the thing is, I seen those places driving by as they are all right next to each other.  Frankly the buildings looked rough and I'd be reluctant to go inside.  But there are lots to choose from around the area.

FredT

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 06:35:39 PM »
   Frankly the buildings looked rough and I'd be reluctant to go inside.   

Lol, The Sagebrush is the newest building on the street (It was rebuilt about 10 years ago after the place burned to the ground) and it also has the "nicest" facilities (rooms).    In fact, I have always said that the parlour (bar) of the Sage is what the parlour of a brothel SHOULD look like. 

Rrambler

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2011, 06:54:08 PM »
   Frankly the buildings looked rough and I'd be reluctant to go inside.   

Lol, The Sagebrush is the newest building on the street (It was rebuilt about 10 years ago after the place burned to the ground) and it also has the "nicest" facilities (rooms).    In fact, I have always said that the parlour (bar) of the Sage is what the parlour of a brothel SHOULD look like. 

Then we're in real trouble my friend, big time. LOL !!  Just from the outside I thought the  Kit Kat looked the worst ascetically but I thought the Sagebrush looked the worst structurally.  I mean I was seriously concerned about the wisdom of parking my car on that side of the LRN !! 

shooter

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2011, 07:28:44 PM »
Well Rambler, after you first and only party it appears you still have a lot to learn. You should see some of the scarey dumps I have visited in the 30 years of participating inLPIN. ( 32 different houses by the way) I 've seen everything from huge dust bunnies hanging from the rafters, to exposed wiring, bar stools covered with duct tape and even a hole through the roof in the ladies room. Yet I have managed to find some of the warmest and best ladies in these rural places, and damn glad I took the time to explore all of Nevada.

Sharky

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2011, 07:48:56 PM »
Visit them all, what someone recommends may not be your cup of tea, and remember some of the posters on this board have agendas & axes to grind.

Someone may get the hard upsell from a lady because she doesn't like them, always remember YMMV (your mileage may vary).  You'll find your own favorite place in your own way and time.  This is your chance to do some research, and it's okay to walk away, it means you are using your big brain rather than your other one.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2011, 07:58:36 PM »
Axes? Agendas? In my active days my favorite brothel was always the one I happened to be pulling my pants off  at the time.

When you get right down to it, men have been known to follow good women from brothel to brothel so is it the brothel?

I think not.

Offline Rand McNally

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2011, 09:48:06 PM »
...You should Start not at one house, but the THREE in the cul-d-sac...

FWIW, when I did this a few months ago I was quoted $1200 an hour at the Rabbit Hutch (can't ever keep the names of Mr. Hof's houses straight) After surreptitously checking the top of my head to make sure there wasn't an orifice spouting water-I assumed the sweet young thang had mistaken me for a whale-I went to the Kitkat, where an obliging lady of prior acquaintence vigerously entertained me for $200/40 minutes. Whale puns aside, I feel this was no fluke; last winter I'd partied there with a different Kitkat provider for the same amount and more-or-less the same time.

Offline Avatar

• Hoser Family Member
  • I love a woman with a nice tail
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2011, 01:02:21 AM »

I have two favorite places,

The Sagebrush
and
The Wild Horse 

Bobbi

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2011, 01:25:34 AM »
IMHO, You should Start not at one house, but the THREE in the cul-d-sac.  That way you can walk from the Sage to the Love Ranch to Kit Kat.   I would also STRONGLY suggest that no matter how much your "little head" argues with you, you do not party until you have made the rounds first.  Remember, there is no time constraint, no rush.   

enjoy...........
I agree and then come here LOL  ;D ;D ;)

Brothel Hound

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2011, 09:22:03 AM »
Properly Hunted and Paid, spend around $350-500 for an entire evening of Brothel Hopping (hunt averywhere all four in CC and the two on E-28) and 3 parties of around 30 minutes each.  Just avoid the 5-6 Airhead Rabbits, that consider themselves worth, $400 minimum.  Rest everything is open game.

LPIN sucks, but not so bad, if you ain't a sucker!

FredT

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2011, 09:33:37 AM »
   and 3 parties of around 30 minutes each.         

3 parties?  A nubie?   You HAVE been around too long BH!  With all the unknowns, all the jitters, all the panic that a virgin has, that just aint gonna happen EVER!  (The rest of your advice aint bad though!   ;D )

FredT

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2011, 09:44:58 AM »
Oops, I see Wildfire has edited his origional post, and added: "The house with ladies that will work with newbies and not use the old high pressure sales."

Now THAT is a different ballgame.   Simply put, it simply is NOT gonna happen.   The way that LPIN is set up is like used car sales.  Every man for himself, and god help the uneducated.  (The exception here is The Shady Lady and a couple of the rural houses out in the middle of east bumfuck, but you said around Carson/Reno) 

It is easier to say which house to AVOID if you don't want high pressure tactics, and that would be the BunnyRanch.  (Best eye candy, yes, but that's another question!)   Al of the other houses have some ladies who push to collect their mortgage payment from you, and ones that will happily work within any budget.  But it depends a lot on you also.  If you have your eye out for centerfold quality ladies, good luck.  If you don't want anyone over 21 yrs old, good luck.  If you want 3-4 hr (or overnight ) experience,  good luck. 

In closing, my advice?   Lurk here, research here, ask guys who know (PM if you want better answers)  and THEN take a long evening and wander the three houses in Carson or two at exit 28.

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2011, 09:51:24 AM »
I agree with a number of the elements in these posts. Namely that its not a single house. It has more to do with the ladies working at any given moment in time, and since the dynamics of that change from day to day and week to week or even by the time of day, its hard to give a single answer.