Author Topic: Hi all, quick question about brothels and STD results  (Read 12978 times)

Sharky

Re: Hi all, quick question about brothels and STD results
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2011, 11:26:37 AM »
You will never see Houses posting failed test results because it's prior to a woman going to work for said house.  Ergo privacy and "damage of reputation" lawsuits would ensue like you wouldn't believe.

A woman leaves a house for any myriad of reasons.  If you're really that worried go get yourself tested, but no STD has been transmitted in a brothel since they've been tracking it with the CDC (Center for Disease Control).

isurfer

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2011, 11:32:13 AM »
Just curious Destini  - what does  complete P/C entail?
A smell test?

Brothel Hound

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2011, 12:59:25 PM »
I recently visited a brothel, had a nice party with a girl who seemed content to be where she was. But by next week she was no longer there (according to their website). So my question is.... if a lady fails (for lack of a better word) her STD test, does the brothel post that information on their website or are they legally required to tell you so should you call and inquire.

I'm not really concerned, more curious than anything else. Of course she could've simply decided to leave or been fired, but I wonder.... given all the regulation, wouldn't the houses have to make this info available to the public?

Nope! not required to make any info public (girls do fail STD tests, but rate is very-very low).
Realistically, LPIN is as safe as commercial sex can get, period.

gummi_bear_2004

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2011, 01:53:24 PM »
I am very sure that they fail the tests from time to time...but they are not allowed to work if they DO have them...so the patrons are as safe as they can be by being assured that the gals are tested before they are allowed on the floor (and in their beds with you hehe ;) )

harddrive

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2011, 04:57:07 PM »
Every brothel I visited,  did a DC, except Inez's.  I assume its done during the table bath, but when the bath was skipped, we went straight down to business.  Anyone else have this experience at inez not doing a DC.  This isn't isolated to one lady.  I've visited at least 10 different ladies there including the top producers, who never did a DC.

goldie

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2011, 06:36:46 PM »
And in the spirit of full disclosure...is there a PC for female customers and what does it entail?  Inquiring minds want to know!   ;D ;D

Yes there sure is, and it is a visual inspection just like the d/c!

:)

ovr-da-hill

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2011, 06:43:54 PM »
Well, I'll be,,,,,,, 8)

Michael J.

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2011, 08:12:26 PM »
  Clearly the system works.  Since condom use became mandatory in 1987, not a single case of HTLV-III (AIDS) has been traced to a legal brothel.

Offline ice-storm

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2011, 08:54:30 PM »
A smell test?

HA! *applause for surf*

Red Diamonds

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2011, 09:35:56 PM »
Lol, here is a lil more info:
 1) a working lady is not on the floor if she is tested and fails her test (we get tested and have to wait to clear to work the floor).   
2) We are tested weekly
 3)condoms are required for blow jobs and sex
 4) I.C.'s should be performing DC's/PC's before booking the party
  5)You will never have to worry about getting a STD if you come to a legal brothel and safely party
 6) if a girl is being unsafe with you, remember she is doing it with everyone!!!!

I have been in the profession for 8 years and have never contracted an STD, I play frequently (90% of the year). I literally have seen a doctor every week and passed every exam. I will never put myself at risk because I love myself.    ;D :-* 8)  This is a good topic

sportsman

« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2011, 09:49:32 PM »
I love myself, too...Gee!!! What fun!!! ::) ::) ::) 8) 8) 8)

2,637 posts...my goal is 3,000 by Christmas... :) :) :) :) :)

P.S. I missed the post...What does reputation mean?  8) :o ::)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 09:52:06 PM by sportsman »

Red Diamonds

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2011, 09:52:50 PM »
Sportsman, will you be adding me to your list of women to do?  I would love to be one of the select few.  ;D
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 09:58:45 PM by Red Diamonds »

sportsman

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2011, 09:57:32 PM »
Define/interpret;
 1 plus 1,
 2 plus 1,
 2 plus 2,
14 in one big outside jacuzzi...

Oh, it's not that kind of test? Darn!!! :o ::) :o ::) 8) :)

Red Diamonds

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2011, 09:59:18 PM »
Lol

sperminator

« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2011, 04:03:09 AM »
Thanks to all who answered, even though some seem to need help with their reader's comprehension.... As stated in my original post, I'm not worried about it (even though I fingered her with bare fingers) and I realize a sudden deparure can be due to many things. It just got me thinking how often does a lady leaving have to do with not being cleared and if the houses are required to inform the public.

The d/c thing and privacy don't come into play here. If a guy fails that test, the party's over before it begin. But a brothel lady could test clean, party for six days with countless men and then fail next week's test. As far as I know, all STD have an incubation period.

Of course if all safety procedures were followed, it really wouldn't matter much. But I would think, given the heavy regulation, the houses would be required to release this info.

Guess not.

Back to reality, the girl I partied with claimed to really enjoy where she was and seemed to plan on sticking around. Her sudden leave is in staunch contrast to that. Now, of course she could've just been lying (although she did try to pin me down to coming back to see her). Or she could've changed her mind/been fired. Or something that didn't show up in previous test might have finally been detected. It looks like only she, the house and their doctor know for sure.