Author Topic: The Love Ranch  (Read 3973 times)

kallimorgan

The Love Ranch
« on: August 16, 2009, 11:44:12 AM »
I just wanted to thank everyone who came out to the cocktail party last night. We all had sooo much fun.

If you have never visited the Love Ranch please feel free to come in for a drink and meet all of the beautiful ladies. We are a low pressure environment. We are always having fun here and love to see new faces.

Kisses, Kalli Morgan

Speed Racer

Re: The Love Ranch
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 02:26:33 PM »
Kalli,

From the way everyone who attended LPIN GatheringM-13 has been raving, The Love Ranch would certainly be in the running for MIB (most improved brothel) if that award were to be given. As it is, it may already be the front-runner for overall BOY (brothel of the year). That's in large part due to you wonderful ladies, though I'm sure many would be quick to credit Rich as well. Keep it up - the good work, that is... as well as your male customers! ;)

Warmest regards,
Speed Racer

kallimorgan

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 09:47:23 PM »
Thank you Speedracer! That is quite  compliment!
I look forward to meeting you.
Kisses, Kalli Morgan

East Coast Guy

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 02:13:00 PM »
I just wanted to thank everyone who came out to the cocktail party last night. We all had sooo much fun.

If you have never visited the Love Ranch please feel free to come in for a drink and meet all of the beautiful ladies. We are a low pressure environment. We are always having fun here and love to see new faces.

Kisses, Kalli Morgan

Sitting 2500 miles away and reading there was a cocktail party at the same place I had so much fun at only a few weeks ago makes me wish I was a local.     Next January seems far away.   

East Coast Guy       

katietaylor

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2009, 06:10:04 PM »
That was a lot of fun Kalli! 
 I can't believe she forgot to mention that one of our east coast regulars sent a male stripper for Chloe Daniels. It was hilarious!!!

Offline Interested bystander

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2009, 08:17:28 PM »
I would have loved to see that.  I can imagine there were a few catcalls from the ladies.

afriend

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2009, 12:24:17 PM »
That was a lot of fun Kalli! 
 I can't believe she forgot to mention that one of our east coast regulars sent a male stripper for Chloe Daniels. It was hilarious!!!
I want to hear details on this.  Please fill us in! What did he do to her?  ???

Take care,
afriend

kallimorgan

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2009, 06:11:55 PM »
She was shocked. Te stripper put her in a chair and gave her a very naughty lap dance. Her face was priceless!

afriend

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2009, 06:29:58 PM »
She was shocked. The stripper put her in a chair and gave her a very naughty lap dance. Her face was priceless!
Thanks Kalli, I would have loved to have been there to see that... I just can't imagine Chloe being shocked by something like this. It certainly sounds like a priceless moment.  I wonder if anybody captured any pictures of her expression?

katietaylor

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2009, 07:56:12 AM »
I think the stripper was a little shocked too. He went to pull her dress up but the look he made leads me to believe Chloe wasn't wearing any panties, as usual.

afriend

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2009, 04:57:17 PM »
I think the stripper was a little shocked too. He went to pull her dress up but the look he made leads me to believe Chloe wasn't wearing any panties, as usual.
That's Chloe for sure.  I think she is MTA (Missing The Action) for the moment from The Love Ranch.

kallimorgan

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2009, 07:45:57 AM »
There were pictures taken. I will see if I can find them. Our manager, Rich, decided to get into the action and do his own strip tease. Jimmy was on to him. Reached down his pants and removed the banana he placed there.
LOL
Kisses, Kalli

afriend

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2009, 03:24:58 PM »
There were pictures taken. I will see if I can find them. Our manager, Rich, decided to get into the action and do his own strip tease. Jimmy was on to him. Reached down his pants and removed the banana he placed there.
LOL
Kisses, Kalli
Great!!! I can't wait to see them. 

Thanks Kalli

time_twist

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2009, 09:59:07 AM »
As it is, it may already be the front-runner for overall BOY (brothel of the year).
The Love Ranch already has my vote for 2009.

kallimorgan

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2009, 12:12:17 PM »
Time Twist, Thank you. That really makes me happy. We have a lot of great ladies there who are friendly and FUN.

XXX Kalli Morgan