Author Topic: This One Is For You Doctor Who... LMAO  (Read 1986 times)

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
This One Is For You Doctor Who... LMAO
« on: September 10, 2009, 11:23:11 AM »
 :D  I made this one just for you Doc Who. :D  But the rest of you guys can watch it too. Just a little bit more of Ironman's (my) off the wall humor for you all to laugh at. 8)  After reading Speed Racers topic about the best activie ladies at the brothels, and i asked you if you had booked Alicia and Jade togeather or if you meant it as a tie.  Remember Yes? ;D

Well You said it was a tie, but I was thinking :-\  You may have liked to try a two girl tag team with them.  So Here you go my friend your two girl tag team match with Alicia and Jade. :D :D ;D  Let me set the scean for you after another day of fighting the Cybermen or saving us pathetic Earth creatuers from the Evil Master or whatever.  You decide to whip out your cell phone no pun intended and book an Appointment with Alicia and Jade for a two girl gig. :D  Then once you and yor tardus arrive you get down to it. :o :o  Unfortunately the ladies completely wear you out so before climbing back in your Tardus on another adventure through time and space you have to regenerate first. :D :D

Anyway the longest version of the theme I could find was only 1 min 20 seconds long so this aint exactly the way i would have liked it.  But it will do.  Is watchable and I think I gave the same amount of pics to each lady with Alicia appearing first and jade at the end before you regenrate and leave.  You Like? :-\ :D :D

P.S. Yes I am probably spelling Tadus wron but I spell 99 percent of everthing wrong. ::) :D

http://aliciafamous.com/media/DW.wmv

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
Re: This One Is For You Doctor Who... LMAO
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 01:45:44 PM »
 :D Wow, it looks like I made it to the big times!  I'm in one of IM's videos ....Cool!  8)  :D

Nice work, IM!  ;)

shooter

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 03:03:40 PM »
Well I too love Dr. Who. Now if you culd photoshop the Tardis into the Chicken Ranch parking lot...

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
I Knew U would LIke It Doc Who & TY Shooter
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2009, 05:57:06 PM »
I knew you would like it Doc Who.  Not as Good for you, as it would have been too pull off such a party for real, but easier on your wallet this way right?

Shooter thank you I knew I was spelling Tardis wrong. :D :D  I know lots of times when I spell something wrong, but either dont know how to spell it correctly or dont care to fix it.  Maybe my poor spelling of Tardis is why it was such a bitch to find that pic of it. :D Anyway yes it would have been good to photo shop it in to the CR Parking lot but I dont got photo shop.  Somebody who does do it for me send me the pic and I will fix and repost it. :D  Glad tyou guys liked it. ;D

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2009, 06:22:01 PM »
I just fired up the old Tardis and look where I landed!  :D

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
Hey Thanks Doc
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2009, 07:41:19 AM »
Like I said Ape no have photo Shop. I going to change the file now that pic is as mamma Ape would say Much more better.   :D  In anycase that works way Better with my Story concept. 8)  Give me one hour and I will post the new improved Revised Version of Doc Who goes to the CR. ;D

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
Ok all Fixed Up Doc Who Thanks 4...Thanks Also 2 Shooter 4....
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2009, 08:30:38 AM »
Ok all fixed up thanks Doc for your assist in the revision of the this one since I dont have photo shop. :D  Thanks also to you Shooter for coming up with the idea to improve the file in the first place. 8)  made a few other small changes.  The Doc who Banner has been replaced with the Doc's home planet, and you also have a pic of the tardis travling through the time vortex as he travels toward the CR and after his CR adventure as he takes of in his tardis to fly off on some other adventuer. :D  Maybe he had another appointment over at Sheri's.  :D :D Thanks again Doc Who and Shooter for your  guys help in improving this one. 8)

http://aliciafamous.com/media/DW.wmv

shooter

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2009, 08:50:01 AM »
There ya go , much improved

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
I Thought So Too Shooter
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2009, 09:02:40 AM »
Whats the going rate these days for a copy of photo shop? :D  I got an idea for a futuer alternate reality Ironman piece that I may or may not do at some point.  But if I were to do it a photo shop pic would make it way better. :D  You had a good suggestion Shooter, and Doc Who did a good job of coming up with what I needed to make it a better flick for you all to laugh at or whatever. ;D

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2009, 03:49:10 PM »
Looks good, IM!  :D

Oh, unless you plan to do some very sophisticated photo editing of your LPIN ladies  ;D, I think Adobe Photoshop is overkill for the average user ...especially considering the price (around $700 for the latest version)!  I have an old version that I don't use anymore, since it doesn't run on Vista.  I don't want to pay another $200 for the upgrade.

You may want to check out Adobe Photoshop Elements which I heard is pretty good, less expensive, and is targeted for the nonprofessional photo editors.  You can also download a trial version from Adobe's website.

Currently, I'm using a "freebie" photo editing program that came bundled with my photo scanner (Presto ImageFolio by New Soft Tech. Corp).  It's doesn't have all the bells and whistles of Photoshop, but it's "okay" for the price (free ...LOL) and is able to do more than just simple edits.

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
Your Right Doc It Would Be Over Kill
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2009, 07:09:14 PM »
Full blown photo shop is  over kill I seen the price somebody else told me about elements. That too is more then I iwant to spend at this time. but maybe sometime down the road I will atleast spring for elements Maybe. :-\  Yours is better Free.  Iam use to paying for some stuff. ;D  But photo and vidieo editing software is not one of them.

It would be different if my presentations were something I did as a career.  I just make them to keep my mind busty and it gives me some crerative way of using all my Alicia pics and what not.  I also have no clue what i am really doing anyway. :D  Glad you enjoyed my Little Doc Who flick and thanks for helping to make it better. ;D  Most of my flicks are either about me at least in a  loose metaphorical since LIke My here I Go Vid, or some alternate reality version of me.  The Doc Who Flick was my first production not counting my Non LPIN projects like easter or memorial day ext. That had nothing to do with me. 8)  But since I like Sci Fi shows Doctor Who Included, and your answer to my question on Speed Racers thread gave me an opening so I took it. ;D

gimpyandlimpy

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2009, 09:14:16 AM »
You may want to look at GIMP. It is a free program that has many of the same features of Photoshop. www.gimp.org.

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
Ty Gimp
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2009, 09:06:09 AM »
I Dowloded the program now If I can figguer out how to use it. :D  Maybe I better read the instructions. ::) :D  I figguer it out eventully and its free so its good.