Author Topic: toys for tots...  (Read 610 times)

wedgewood

toys for tots...
« on: December 20, 2011, 06:05:56 AM »
+1
wow...thank you all for filling our boxes.we enjoyed having you out and we can give the kids something too.what a wonderful thing.

aceofspades1114

Re: toys for tots...
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 12:35:21 PM »
Great job guys and gals on doing a good service for the kiddies

Envy

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 02:31:38 PM »
I have a lot of charities I support personally....all year round...

however Seasonally this is my favorite.... :)

I wonder how many gifts and how much money was raised from all of the houses combined????

I would imagine a lot....

To all the houses, guests of the different houses and ladies of all the houses....WOW!!!!!

It sounds like we kicked some serious butt this year....

Envy of Sheri's...

wayne2o1

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 07:39:49 PM »
 :) Envy I had some bad investments but I still gave a 100 bucks for toys for tots .. All Kids should have a Present under the tree .. 8)

Red Diamonds

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 07:58:52 PM »
Wedgewood, you should see underneath our Christmas tree here at Sheri's  ;D  I think Montana took pics and posted them on our forum. I will have to ask her to post it here on this discussion. It's so heart-warming to see all the presents. I can't wait to see the facial expressions of the fire fighters that are coming to pick them up, they have a lot to load...  :)   ;D  Toys For Tots is great!

Beth

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 12:06:23 AM »
hey red diamonds,i bet the tree is full i used to worj at sherris and it was a great party and the gifts and money they gave was incredible..those days are still around for the kids.they dont deserve anything but the best..i miss sherris.maybe i stop by for the christmas party.

Red Diamonds

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2011, 02:47:05 AM »
Beth, The Christmas party was on Dec. 17th, did you stop by? 

Beth

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2011, 01:11:41 AM »
Just to clarify I think i forgot to log out of the office computer  and Dawn didnt realize it  and posted that I have never worked at Sheris

Red Diamonds

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2011, 02:27:34 AM »
Lol, ok

Red Diamonds

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2011, 03:13:59 PM »
Firemen came today to pick up all our toys!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D Lol, they had a lot to load  8)