Author Topic: A To Do Wish List Of LPIN Girls In 2010  (Read 12448 times)

Redwood

Re: A To Do Wish List Of LPIN Girls In 2010
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2010, 05:21:18 PM »
Speaking for me, there is no way that I will ever complete my wish list.  First of all, like you Ironman, my visits are few and far between.  Second, I am always open to meeting new ladies who get me excited, so the list will just keep on growing.  But it is fun to think about.

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
LOL Your Right Redwood
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2010, 08:34:49 PM »
It is fun to think about and yes  I am in retierment as a actice participant tell further norice. :'(  I have a production I might  post on here at some point along thoes lines.  But yes it is fun to fantise in my own mind if money and location was no object ext.  I would prabably have at least 30 or 40 names once you allow for repete offenders speaking of which number 5 AKA. Lucy on my list of privious contacts is probably mad at me now. :(  Told her I would be back that saturday night to see her before leaving town.  Did not workout that way got hung up with another privious contact over at Sage after first having one humm dinger for lack of better words of a party with Scarlette Angel over at Love Ranch earlier that same night. :D 8)

time_twist

Re: Some of You Guys Have Very
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2010, 05:21:26 PM »
Some of you have very long or large list question is how many of you dudes think you will get the chance to try and complete it. :D  Sorry I know its a hypothetical wish list but i cant help but ask do any of you that responded think you will actually get to comlete your list. :-\ :D

Not at all, since I make only one or two trips per year, with at most 5 ladies per trip that give me a max of 10 ladies.  Which isn't bad since odds are 90% of the ladies won't be working when I show up.  I do plan on scheduling my trip to Jimi Lynn and Latina's schedule though.

The remaining ladies are a list of ladies I either like the looks of, have chatted with online a lot, or have met before and didn't party at that time or some combination of the three.  Also I am not the type of person who does anything without having a good idea of what I plan on doing.  That doesn't mean that all my plans go out the window, which happens with most plans.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 05:25:30 PM by time_twist »

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
Yeah Twist I Understand Thats Why....
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2010, 07:48:46 AM »
Yeah I understand thats why I dont make official list. :D  Even my unofficial ones are kept very small that way i give myself a shot at completeing it. 8)  Actually what I do is try to decide how many parties I think i might want to have on any given trip and try to find girls willing to help me reach that number instead of getting to hung up on whome they are with.

The only exception would be if I go to southern Nevada it would only be if I was fairly confiedent Alicia was going to be around and availbel to me. 

Getting down to that side takes a lot more work on my end to pull a trip to that side off.   If was simply about having sex I would just go to the norrthern (Reno) side its closer to home for me less travel expence and there are more legal options/choices availbel to me closer to where I would be staying at.

So thats the one exception Its a list of one.  Granted do to comlications on my end it took me 7 years to pull that trip off and about 8 ,onths to plan it when it looked like it was going to happen.  Only to fall apart about 5 weeks before it was supposed to happen.  Then 3 weeks before wind up being on again.  I still was not convinced that mission was going to be accomlished until about 2 minuets after I walked in the front door of CR and whats her name came walking down the hall to greet me. :D

Anyways thats why i never make an official list far too often something goes wrong.  My unofficial shoping list is always very short 1, 2, 3, maybey 4 with the names to be filled in as I go. 8)

shooter

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2010, 08:43:46 AM »
My experience with making a list and sticking to it. I made a list of all the Nevada Brothels,, planned on visiting and having a party in each and every one. I did finally get to the end sort of. As the Playmate up in Mina had closed before I got there.  It also took me several years and many road trips to do it.  Now if I had to make a list of the women in LPIN that I wanted to party with I would make it a short list, what with the turnover and distaractions we all encounter. Figuring I get to about 12 different ladies each year. I think I would limit any list to about 6, just to give myself a chance to complete it.

Offline Jagged

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2010, 11:22:22 PM »
Here is my "short" list of ladies to party with.  Ones with a star next to their name are ones I most likely will party with.

Mustang
* Ruby
* Belle
Sarah Faye
Victoria
Natasha
Nyoka
Stella
Destini
Mariel
Kimberly
Vanessa

Kit Kat
* Anaya
* Elizabeth
Ariel
Jade
Ally
Savannah

Time Twist.   Just letting  U  know  that some of the ladies  that  R  on your list    R  not  at  those  houses..

Stella &  Kimbery  not at the Mustnag.
Kimberly works  at the  LOve Ranch  her post from Dec --> http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=582.msg5516#msg5516

Stella  works  at  Sheris'

Ariel  & Jade  Not  at  the K.K.  They were last working  at  Sheris'

« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 11:24:40 PM by Jagged »

Offline Jagged

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2010, 11:24:05 PM »
U  know me.. Its  always detail.    I;ll  get  back 2   U  later w/  the  list.

Anonymous person

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2010, 01:07:11 PM »
I have a wish list for 2010 of some of the courtesans at different brothels.

My Sagebrush Ranch list for the courtesans are

Robbin Young
Rose
Coco
Nevada

I am sure there will be more courtesans at the Sagebrush Ranch that I will party with in the future.
Plus the courtesans that I have party with in the past at the Sagebrush Ranch  such as Secret, Nyoka, Niki, and Candy.

My Bunnyranch list for the courtesans are

Melody Lane
Brooklyn Star
Audrey
Kacey Jordan
Danica Day

I am sure there will be more courtesans at the Bunnyranch that I will party with in the future.
Plus the courtesans that I have party with in the past at the Bunnyranch  such as Anna Suvari,  Max, Sunny Lane, Britany Angel, Willow, Bunny, Laci Ann, Air Force Amy, Kandi and Maya Love

My Wild Horse Adult Spa Ranch list for the courtesans are

Rikki Love
Edie Sinclair
Mary Ann

I am sure there will be more courtesans at the Wild Horse Adult Spa Ranch that I will party with in the future.
Plus the courtesans that I have party with in the past at the Wild Horse Adult Spa Ranch  such as Carolina, Lilly, Starr, Latina, Carerra, Lucy, and Bella Sophia.

My Mustang Ranch list for the courtesans are

Sara Faye
Kelli
Dani

I am sure there will be more courtesans at the Mustang Ranch that I will party with in the future.
Plus the courtesans that I have party with in the past at the Mustang Ranch  such as Belle, Phoenix, Courtney, April, and Destini.

My Love Ranch list for the courtesans are

Chloe Daniels
Abbie Marie
Scarlett Angel

I am sure there will be more courtesans at the Love Ranch that I will party with in the future.
Plus the courtesans that I have party with in the past at the Love Ranch  such as Honey White and Jordan Soprano, .

Offline bones

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2010, 09:39:39 AM »
If I made a to-do wish list it would only need 2 lines and cover all requirements.

Mattjr

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2010, 02:35:32 PM »
Guess I will also add Sadie now at the Sagebrush Ranch  (Be seeing her again, since I last saw her at Lance's World Famous Mustang Ranch).

Anna Suvari at the Bunnyranch

Lucy at the Wild Horse Ranch  (Be seeing her again)

Destini at the Mustang Ranch (keep missing her over the years at different ranches)

Paris Michaels at the Bunnyranch (Be seeing her again)

Ann at the Mustang Ranch

Maya Love at the Bunnyranch

Mimi at the Wild Horse Ranch (Be seeing her again)

Raven at the Sagebrush Ranch

Secret at the Sagebrush Ranch  (Be seeing her again)

Latina at the Wild Horse Ranch

Annie Andersinn at Chicken Ranch (wish she would come by out to the Mustang Ranch again.  Guess I will have to make a trip to the Chicken Ranch to see Annie again.)

and of course
Jade at the Chicken Ranch  (wish she would come by out to the Wild Horse Ranch again.  Guess I will have to make a trip to the Chicken Ranch to see Jade again.)

Sadie

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2010, 07:36:10 PM »
Mattjr:
I'm looking forward to having a great time with u.

Sadie

Offline Prospector Bob

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2010, 03:11:29 AM »
Since she's resurfaced, there's only one Lady on my wish list... Aspen Rain at the Wild Horse! I met her 5 years ago when she worked at Sheri's Ranch. She gorgeous and a real sweetheart.

Now If I can only find a way to get up north to see her.

PB
Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by the delusional illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
Hey Bob!
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2010, 07:54:18 AM »
You  know they got this wonderful thing called a compus.  In theory it should help you find your way north to see Miss Aspen. :D :D   Iam just kidding with you buddy.  I know what you meant I just being a wise ass. 8)

aguy

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2010, 08:16:20 AM »
That's my list for the next two months, longer term plans never work for me:

Love Ranch: Chloe Daniels
Bunny Ranch: Kally, I hope she did not raise her prices since she moved from the LR to the BR
Kit Kat: Elizabeth, Keysha

kallimorgan

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2010, 08:08:50 AM »
That's my list for the next two months, longer term plans never work for me:

Love Ranch: Chloe Daniels
Bunny Ranch: Kally, I hope she did not raise her prices since she moved from the LR to the BR
Kit Kat: Elizabeth, Keysha

Thank you for including me. My prices are the same!!! Come see me.