Author Topic: Any last minute tips for a first timer?  (Read 1967 times)

Offline Adrenaline8

• Regular
Any last minute tips for a first timer?
« on: August 23, 2009, 08:05:35 PM »
I'm going to Vegas this weekend, and I'm thinking about driving into Pahrump on the way up.  I'm planning on the Baker/Shoshone route.  Any last minute tips on the drive or for when I get there?  ;D

Offline Interested bystander

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Any last minute tips for a first timer?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 08:38:41 PM »
I can't help with the drive as I haven't traveled that way to my knowledge.  I would advise you to visit both Pahrump houses since they are right together.  I would also suggest not picking from the lineup but rather entering the bar first and seeing if you can chat with some ladies.  I've visited Sheri's but never partied at either place.  All my southern Nevada parties were at the Cherry Patch in Crystal.  Go in with an idea of what you want to spend and don't be afraid to politely thank the lady for her time and walk if she wants more than you are willing to pay.  Try to get her to agree to a time rather than just activities but don't obsess about the time.  If you're having a good enough time a half hour can seem like an hour.

Hopefully others can chime in with more.

Offline OldFatMan

• Hoser Family Member
  • The waist is a terrible thing to mind.
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 09:01:27 PM »
I drove that route a few years ago when I was headed down to Twentynine Palms and Joshua Tree National Park from Vegas via Pahrump. It's an interesting drive if you are not in a hurry.

Flyfisher

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 09:26:20 PM »
Cutting off at Baker and going thru Shoshone saves lot 60-70 miles.  Gas up in Baker to be safe, have some bottled water to be safer. Visit both houses and like IB says, don't choose from a lineup.  Be daring enough to shop and test the price waters.  Pick a hotty and pick a sweetie and see what the difference is.  Do tell them what activities you desire. Be sober, dont jerk off. Be real and be yourself and if you are nervous, don't fret...we all were once.
Ladies come in all prices. If you want a short party...go for it. If you want a long party, go for it, too. I suggest booking a 1 hr party to see if you click.  Some of the best looking women are just so-so and the lady that isn't in a rush to book you, invests a good moment to chat, calm ya down, share something of herself....more often than not she's gonna be the real deal and put that big ass smile on your face.
Have fun
Fly

katietaylor

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2009, 09:48:55 PM »
Not that I should be recommending girls in other houses, but if you can't make it up to the bunny ranch...
  I suggest Chyenne Capri at Sheri's, she's an ex bunny and a real hottie. From what I've heard, she's amazing in bed.
Now, if you feel like making a 6 hour drive, go up to the bunny ranches in carson city. You won't be disappointed. We know how to show a guy a good time!

Speed Racer

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2009, 10:48:52 AM »
I'm going to Vegas this weekend, and I'm thinking about driving into Pahrump on the way up.  I'm planning on the Baker/Shoshone route.  Any last minute tips on the drive or for when I get there?  ;D
I concur with Fly's advice, this time of year make sure you have plenty of water on board (and not just for drinking). Though today's cars are very reliable when well maintained, it also wouldn't hurt to have a spare gallon of engine coolant in your trunk as well... just in case. There are emergency call boxes located along California S.R. 127. I'm not sure if they're along CA 178 as well, but it's better to be prepared for the worst (with the Golden State's budget cutbacks, you might possibly have a longer wait for assistance should you require it).

Have you considered turning off at Tecopa? That's the route I took from LA to Pahrump back in late 2001, but the Baker/Shoshone route is likely just as quick. See this page of my LPIN Driving Directions - http://www.sex-in-nevada.com/directions/pahrump.html#P-SC-D - if you don't know what I'm talking about or want more details (including maps). The Baker/Tacoma route makes it a little easier to avoid more developed areas once you get to Pahrump, but with the way the town has grown in recent years it might not make much of a difference anymore.

Have a safe & enjoyable trip!

Best regards,
Speed Racer