Author Topic: how do we get rid of illegal prostitution..or can it be done..  (Read 2198 times)

SIDEWINDER

Re: how do we get rid of illegal prostitution..or can it be done..
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2012, 07:01:09 AM »
Do you know we have the three brothels in or near Pahrump and we do not have street walkers...not a single one..you would maybe
think they would hang around catch on coming cars  ...but not one...anywhere...should there be brothels in every town..every state.
and what about strip clubs,are they doing dirty business on the side...how do we stop illegal happenings.

I am very skeptical that legal brothels can eliminate illegal prostitution, at least in large cities.  There is plenty of illegal prostitution in Reno, even though brothels are only a half hour away.

The nevada system actually fuels illegal prostitution.  Everytime prospective customers see Cathouse and the ultra high prices, the independent's business just goes through the roof. Also many ladies would love to work legally but are not going to work in such an enviornment where it's come to the point that you have 5 ladies fighting for the same customer or a brothel owner that takes half their money without having to do anything more then travel and flap his lips about how great legal prostitution is while he laughs all the way to the bank. Nothing but a glorified state sanctioned pimp.

elliott

« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2012, 08:40:26 AM »
They legalized gambling, yet there are still bookies.  Why?  Because gamblers like the better odds, better service (they call you), and it just seems more 'natural.'.  When I've gone outside of LPIN it has a different excitement, though sometimes more scary.  We don't always know why we want what we like.  It could be based on early childhood experiences?

Lulz

« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2012, 02:52:12 AM »
I agree brothels just about encourage "illegal" prostitution with their high prices.   I put "illegal" in quotes because as far as I'm concerned two consenting adults engaging in a private act is none of anyone's business, and the sex-police and politicians can go FUCK THEMSELVES.  ;D
(Which is probably all they get).

If brothels want to increase business, cut the run around bait n switch crap and lower prices.  I haven't been to LPIN in over a year because I started dating again. Free sex, imagine that!  8)

lpinnewb

« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2012, 04:09:22 AM »
Get rid of illegal prostitution? You may as well try to get rid of sodium.

Sodium? That is pretty random Cosmo....lol

lpinnewb

« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2012, 04:12:32 AM »
I agree brothels just about encourage "illegal" prostitution with their high prices.   I put "illegal" in quotes because as far as I'm concerned two consenting adults engaging in a private act is none of anyone's business, and the sex-police and politicians can go FUCK THEMSELVES.  ;D
(Which is probably all they get).

If brothels want to increase business, cut the run around bait n switch crap and lower prices.  I haven't been to LPIN in over a year because I started dating again. Free sex, imagine that!  8)

Hate to be the one to break it to you buddy but NOTHING IS FREE. If you aren't paying now....you WILL be paying later!.....lol

Lulz

« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2012, 04:17:05 AM »
Hate to be the one to break it to you buddy but NOTHING IS FREE. If you aren't paying now....you WILL be paying later!.....lol

Hate to break it to you, but I've been with many women, and I'm smart enough not to get married (again), and when a girl becomes a problem I tell her to get lost.   ;D

ancient mariner

« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2012, 04:20:00 AM »

Somehow I don't think that would be a particularly useful defense in court.

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
So What your saying Lulz
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2012, 04:38:48 AM »

Hate to break it to you, but I've been with many women, and I'm smart enough not to get married (again), and when a girl becomes a problem I tell her to get lost.   ;D

Is you are a kept man and she picks up every cent every time you go out?

Unless you can say that its not exactly free...You just are not paying her X amount every time you have sex with her.....Is she letting you rider her bare back every time?  Are you paying for the condums.

So I agree you are saving money but I would argue that you are spending Zero dollars to have sex.  LP is right nothing in life is truly free there  is always a cost even if its not money.....You may not be paying directly for sex anymore.  But think about it hard enough you probably have spent something on your sexual activities in the dating world.

Not paying directly for sex does not = Free either.  Even if you are a kept man you are going to have to start working your ass off to stay in tip top physical condition so you can continue to rock her world or you will be dropped in favor or a newer model.

All that being said congrats on not paying for it Directly anymore.  ;D