Author Topic: I lost my pants in Jessie's room... Trip Report and Review  (Read 8376 times)

Offline Lomez

• High Roller
Re: I lost my pants in Jessie's room... Trip Report and Review
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2016, 05:56:59 PM »
During my last trip, Peter took care of this just fine. Just give a holler beforehand and everything will work out great. Looking forward to heading back in April.

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2016, 06:14:49 PM »
During my last trip, Peter took care of this just fine. Just give a holler beforehand and everything will work out great. Looking forward to heading back in April.

Thank you for your validation.  See you in April...

Peter

dogman

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2016, 06:28:07 PM »
Peter...sounds good.  Count me in.  Will be there late April.  Dogs and all.

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2016, 09:01:48 AM »
If I tell You when I will be there You will 86 Me .. So I go with the Surprise Show Up and line up ..

Why would I 86 you????  Is there something I should know???  LOL

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2016, 03:10:56 PM »
Hey guys,

You are welcome to walk in and mention you are a monger and provide your Handle.  You don't "have" to call first..
Thanks!

We opted for a 90 minute session. As for price, I will say that I found her price to be very fair but keep in mind that she is not going to match the prices that were formerly offered by Sofie, Coco or Linda. She is far above their league in looks and service (more on that below) so why would anyone expect her to cost the same?

Thanks for the review Slambo...  We are very happy with all the positive responses we are getting from all of our new additions ( Ariel, Hollie, Liza, Jessie).  We are currently working on adding more quality young talents to both our houses.  Stay tune....

To all Mongers.... A reminder:

There is a special Monger hourly rate for Mongers but we need to know in advance.  Please call us for appointment prior to your arrival and we will make proper arrangements.   

Peter

Offline easy

• Regular
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2016, 07:29:27 PM »
Soooooooooo, Inez's is no longer "fixed price" as it has always been ?

Shit   :( :( :( :(

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2016, 10:03:59 PM »
Yes we are fixed price for the hour still and so is Monas! 

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2016, 10:11:05 PM »
Yes we are fixed price for the hour still and so is Monas!

Is this a new fixed price, not the old fixed price of $300 per hr, $600 per 2 1/2 hr?
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member

Offline wb69

• Regular
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2016, 09:54:57 AM »
MrTShirt , from 1st hand account, bring double to cover the tip if she is good. I may have had one of the last parties with Coco before she left. My ATF. Sophia a close 2nd. Got an ear full from both sides of the coin when I was there. Reno prices in Elko aint gonna fly.

TXmonger76

« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2016, 05:08:58 PM »
My thoughts as well wb69. In Reno/CC, there is much more to do for most mongers than Elko. Add in around 100 women in Reno/ CC vs. 25 or so in the Elko area, and now price is close? Most would probably opt for Reno/CC. My friends and I use to go to Elko for 2 reasons: Good parties and affordable prices. I think some are forgetting what make Elko popular in the first place.

happyending4ever

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2016, 06:14:32 PM »
My thoughts as well wb69. In Reno/CC, there is much more to do for most mongers than Elko. Add in around 100 women in Reno/ CC vs. 25 or so in the Elko area, and now price is close? Most would probably opt for Reno/CC. My friends and I use to go to Elko for 2 reasons: Good parties and affordable prices. I think some are forgetting what make Elko popular in the first place.

You and Wb must have the biggest hard on for Elko...  You 2 bashed them on other threads and now you two are doing it on this one as well. 

While the prices has increase from their old fixed prices, its not that much more.  I know how much I paid for my party and my girl Ariel was tremendously fun.  With the special rate they have for us, it's even less than what I paid the first time.  Have you tried any of the new girls?  Probably Not...and yet you are bashing the whole town.  Incredible.

bergerman

« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2016, 08:23:23 PM »
You guys have a lot of fun, Six! I'll be about a month behind you, so don't wear them all out  ;)

7 days

bergerman

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2016, 10:39:09 PM »
I'll trade you, brother Wayne! ha! 24 hours for me to Elko.......
Have a great time and like I said to Six, don't make those ladies too tired 'cause I'm a month behind you!  ;)

In 6 More days I will be able to tell People what is Going on in Elko ...  That is 6 Long Days ..Plus 1 Long Ass drive .. :P  Hey 10 hours for Me is a Long Drive

bestrearend

« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2016, 12:52:25 AM »

Hmm.  Very odd post WB69.
Have you even been to Reno or Elko?

Well I have and so have my buddies I go with and have been doing it a lot.  We know how to negotiate well but Reno prices are much more than Elko.

Carrera and that hottie Emma at mustang were more than double my party with Ruby and Ariel.

Sage and Love wanted way more and didn't have that hot of gals as I Wanted Ruby Rae and she was off.

Bunny even worse two girl special for middle four digits.

Give me a break you are full of shit.

Next time you to are in Reno I will buy your parties and then we will go to Elko and again I will buy your parties.

And then we can talk without BS.

Elko has the cheapest rural brothel prices around. 
(Bellas and Dovetail charge more).   

I love those two places and have gone often, but the quality of girls in Elko is twice as good and 30% cheaper than carlin and wells.

Again :

Reno-  most expensive by far 4 digit pricing
Carlin And wells -  next expensive more than Elko
Elko-  No haggle no bs - cheapest. 40% less than carlin and wells at least. 

So I challenge you on my nickel... I am ready anytime.

MrTShirt , from 1st hand account, bring double to cover the tip if she is good. I may have had one of the last parties with Coco before she left. My ATF. Sophia a close 2nd. Got an ear full from both sides of the coin when I was there. Reno prices in Elko aint gonna fly.