Author Topic: I lost my pants in Jessie's room... Trip Report and Review  (Read 8381 times)

TXmonger76

Re: I lost my pants in Jessie's room... Trip Report and Review
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2016, 02:49:59 AM »
Happy ending: I'm not trying to bash Elko, I have had so much fun in that town over the years. I've been trying to express my concern/ opinion because I like the Elko brothels. Nothing more to it than that.

Offline wb69

• Regular
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2016, 04:32:00 AM »
bestrearend.  Been to Elko 30 or 35 times. CC/Reno 10 or so. Southern area about 10 times. So I'm not a newbee on this. Things are a changing in Elko. It may be to the good for you if you like high prices and average parties. Don't know when you were there last? But you will be in for a shock what you will be quoted. I was a  so called regular of Coco and Sophia. Month ago I was shocked when Coco asked for almost double the $300 an hr rate for an hour. She said she had to start at that to humor the management before she leaves. I knew she was leaving and Sophia was gone, and fixed pricing were gone for good then. We came to an agreement, partied, and she said she would keep in touch on where she moves on to. Retirement WAS NOT in her mind at that time. It may have been in the managements heads. Would not be surprised to see her right across the street.

bestrearend

« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2016, 06:14:42 AM »
More bullshit.  I have been to Elko many times this year including March and the pricing you refer is bullshit.
Each time I barely paid much more than you suggested for Coco.  Lol Coco at Sue's yeah right.  That just goes to show how clueless you were and probably have never even been to Elko.  Coco has been saying farewell to each customer for almost a year or so .  I guess you either were very unimportant or you never saw her.  Or maybe both.lol.  Dumb Troll...And again the prices in Elko are much less than anywhere else and Elko has some of the best girls in Nevada.  Nuff said. 
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 06:17:50 AM by bestrearend »

Offline wb69

• Regular
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2016, 07:15:07 AM »
bestrearend. A whole slew of mongers will be there the next few weeks and we will see who is full of bullshit. I just wish they would walk in and not mention being on  this board and see what prices get thrown at them at first. You mention your handle when you show up , you better write a good review or you will never get a so called monger price again. So you are basically blackmailed into a good or a bogus report. Or just keep your mouth shut about it on this board. Because they will be monitoring it.

Offline Shooter

• Hoser Family Member
  • Plank owner of the Atomic Crater Ranch
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2016, 07:15:47 AM »
Are things changing in Elko?,,,,,,,,YES

Are the $300/hr parties gone forever?.......YES

Are asking prices the same as Reno?........IN SOME CASES

Will Coco and Sophia show up in another house?......... WOULD NOT BE SURPRISING

Are both bestearned and wb69 receiving the Monger special rate that is mentioned?.......DOES NOT SOUND LIKE IT

Will Elko be able to survive with Reno prices?............DOUBTFUL
Negotiations 101. You either want my money or you don't.  I don't care because some one else does.

redde illis futuis eos ambula

Offline Shooter

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2016, 07:19:35 AM »
bestrearend. A whole slew of mongers will be there the next few weeks and we will see who is full of bullshit. I just wish they would walk in and not mention being on  this board and see what prices get thrown at them at first. You mention your handle when you show up , you better write a good review or you will never get a so called monger price again. So you are basically blackmailed into a good or a bogus report. Or just keep your mouth shut about it on this board. Because they will be monitoring it.

Yes but, they already know when we are arriving.  And many of us a known on sight.  Have already been informed what to expect price wise, if correct I am ok with it.
Negotiations 101. You either want my money or you don't.  I don't care because some one else does.

Offline wb69

• Regular
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2016, 07:28:45 AM »
shooter is a straight shooter. I rest my case. When I was there I was asked if I was on this board. I said yes. But did not say who I was. Just because of the reasons I stated. Thanks shooter.

Offline wb69

• Regular
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2016, 07:40:48 AM »
Oh for the days of THE SHADY LADY!

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2016, 08:54:31 AM »

Are both bestearned and wb69 receiving the Monger special rate that is mentioned?.......DOES NOT SOUND LIKE IT

It appears shooter has the best summary of the Elko situation.  Well, minus all the accusations.

Did anyone find the lost pants?  Do the girls still rave about shooter's bedroom skills?
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2016, 09:59:47 AM »
I was a  so called regular of Coco and Sophia. Month ago I was shocked when Coco asked for almost double the $300 an hr rate for an hour. She said she had to start at that to humor the management before she leaves. I knew she was leaving and Sophia was gone, and fixed pricing were gone for good then. We came to an agreement, partied, and she said she would keep in touch on where she moves on to. Retirement WAS NOT in her mind at that time. It may have been in the managements heads. Would not be surprised to see her right across the street.

Coco was not in Elko from Nov 1st 2015 to Feb 2nd, 2016.  She came back for 14 days in Feb with the intention of saying good bye to all her best customers.  For those who knows Coco also knows that English was her second language.  I was there for her last 2 weeks.  I was there when she asked me for help in contacting all her best customers. I was also there when she asked me for the proper verbiage to use in communicating with her best customers in person regarding her retirement.   It is not in Coco's nature to charge more for her regulars and we didn't force her to raise her rate.  I am baffled at your comment regarding you negotiating with her. 

We do know where both Coco and Sophia are and they are not in Nevada or working in this industry.  This is a fact.  If Coco is working elsewhere as you speculated, one would think her customers will be contacted by now.    Coco can easily charge more for her service if she chooses and customers will still pay.  If what you speculate is true, why would anyone leave a job one had for over 10 years to go across the street to make less.  Our relationships with all our girls has been discussed in another thread so I will not rehash the same information. To even hint at the notion she left for reasons other than retirement is offensive. 

bergerman

« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2016, 11:58:45 AM »
These two posts are the absolute truth, and should be the attitude we take until things shake out. For me, if Elko's prices are more reasonable than Carson, I'll frequent both, otherwise it's what I wish. Calling people and the women names has no benefit to this thread, or in my opinion, anywhere on this board. I always say, "Don't type things you wouldn't say to someone's face!"

The only thing that will buy a good review from me is a great party! I tell it like it is, if a business can't handle the truth they shouldn't be in business. If they don't want me around because I don't kiss their ass, not a problem I won't patronize them. I will usually give a business a second chance but I will tell how the first went long before the second chance in order to give them a chance to correct the problems

bestrearend

« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2016, 12:42:54 PM »

Actually a lot untrue here.

I did receive the discount for mongers and it was a total price that was half of Reno.
The girls were prettier and provided better service in Elko and the price was not much more than the $300 of old well well worth it!   Everything I saw in Elko was an improvement.  Better girls and awesome service for a couple twenties more.  i will be in town on 17th of April cannot wait to try one of the many hotties.  I will miss Coco but it is nice to try something new and I was surprised as the parties have been awesome.  Coco level service.

These two posts are the absolute truth, and should be the attitude we take until things shake out. For me, if Elko's prices are more reasonable than Carson, I'll frequent both, otherwise it's what I wish. Calling people and the women names has no benefit to this thread, or in my opinion, anywhere on this board. I always say, "Don't type things you wouldn't say to someone's face!"

The only thing that will buy a good review from me is a great party! I tell it like it is, if a business can't handle the truth they shouldn't be in business. If they don't want me around because I don't kiss their ass, not a problem I won't patronize them. I will usually give a business a second chance but I will tell how the first went long before the second chance in order to give them a chance to correct the problems

bergerman

« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2016, 03:27:03 PM »
Hey, I appreciate that Sled. Let's just try to keep on the facts. We all know it's not going to be $300 an hour anymore, and that's cool with me. To get in various types of ladies it has to be worth their while. We (you and I) also know we can party in Carson, at most places, for about the same prices. I'm not knocking anyone for any reason if they choose not to party in the Carson/Reno area, but dude with 10 posts is blowing smoke up dudes butts if he thinks it's mid four figures, and 4 figures yada, yada. Looks to me like a set up guy with no cred, but if he's there the 17th he can take that up with the other guys (I'm hoping all this benefits those guys. ha!). As far as Shooter saying they won't survive? I live too far away to say he's right or wrong with the economics there. I can only say it won't survive with me.

Sorry Bergerman, just not buying into Shooter's doom and gloom post that had no less than 3 examples of things that are flat out untrue. Come on, the guy talks about it being "doubtful" the Elko houses will survive?  ::) To my knowledge, he hasn't even been there since the changes, yet you guys act like it is gospel. Please, bullshit the fans not the players.

Offline Shooter

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2016, 07:28:34 PM »
To be clear. In all my trips to Moundhouse going back to 1997 I have never paid more than $500 for an hour long party.

WE all knew that the $300/hr. Elko deal would end someday.  The question is where does it go $400 or $500?  And at which price point does it not make sense to travel to Elko for some and at what price point do the locals balk at?

Not meant to be doom and gloom, just a list for discussion.

True I have not been to Elko since October.  But I will be this weekend and I now what I am going to pay.  After my trip I will figure out if it is worthwhile for me to go to Elko again.

TXmonger76

« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2016, 05:23:04 AM »
I agree with 69er and Shooter. Both gentlemen basically said  let's see where the price lands/ value, etc. and make a determination if Elko is a viable travel spot to monger. I live in Vegas; I'm in the process of determining that as well.  Good summation 69er and Shooter.