Author Topic: Sheri's Ranch Website - Owner page  (Read 331 times)

Offline Armond

• Hoser Family Member
Sheri's Ranch Website - Owner page
« on: February 29, 2024, 11:01:33 AM »
https://www.sherisranch.com/chuck-lee-owner-sheris-ranch.aspx

Forgive Armond's critical point of view, but I am not getting it.  I recall that Mr. Lee passed away, about 2-3 years ago, or more, if I am not mistaken?  If I can correct, then why does Sheri's website, link above, state "If you wish to contact Chuck, send him an email."  What?  Seems somewhat disrespectful.  Maybe Sheri's management should edit this page? 

This is similar to my post last summer, regarding terrible fire at KKR, but this house is still open per their website.  I brought this up to manager at Sage, who told me to contact Madame Suzette?  Huh?  What?  She was dis-engaged and showed no interest in my concern. 

Thanks for reading, Armond

Offline Q

• Administrator
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Sheri's Ranch Website - Owner page
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2024, 10:40:47 PM »
I think Madam Suzette is in over her head. Too much for her to manage their properties and their online presence, and their IT person if they still exist is not capable either.
I was very disappointed during my last visit. Depressing at the BR. Nothing like it used to be 20 years ago. Floor manager was extremely rude when she found out that she was 100% wrong from AFA and myself for jumping to conclusions for the reason for my visit.
I hope they get some help and turn it around.  Seems like suzette should sell the whole business and properties who is younger and versed in how a business should be run.
There. I said it.
Q