Author Topic: Questions about Sue's  (Read 779 times)

Offline franklingvako

• Lookie-Loo
Questions about Sue's
« on: April 06, 2024, 10:41:49 PM »
Hi, I'm a 20 y/o virgin looking to go to Sue's for my first time and I had a few questions

1. What do the girls typically allow? (kissing, oral, vaginal, do they require protection?) Does the price change depending on what you want or is it just flat 500/30min 600/1hr from what I've seen.
2. How is the language barrier?
3. Any girl recommendations?
4. How crowded is it? When's the best time to go?

I appreciate any responses, I'm just looking to be in good hands for my first time :).

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Questions about Sue's
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2024, 11:31:55 PM »
+1
just an FYI you need to be 21 to go to Sue’s

Offline mayetrix300

• Regular
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2024, 12:18:02 AM »
What the girls allow/don't allow is up to their discretion.
Again, depends on the girl. Both girls I partied with spoke a decent amount of English but not 'fluently'.
I haven't been to Sue's in awhile and I'm almost certain that the whole lineups changed so you have to go there to see for yourself.
Not crowded at all. You'll see maybe 1 or 2 people there.

Offline Mr. Lloyd

• Regular
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2024, 06:05:23 AM »
I don't know if I'd recommend Sue's for a virgin. By default Sue's doesn't offer a lineup, a lady just comes out and takes you to her room. You can ask to see someone else, of course, but it feels like a potential extra layer of anxiety to the experience. I'm sure the ladies all have enough English to understand "it's my first time," but personally I'd feel much more comfortable knowing the language barrier wouldn't be an issue. Other houses have ladies for whom English isn't their first language, but even those ladies (in my experience, at least) speak it very well, which is not necessarily the case at Sue's.

I don't mean to knock Sue's at all. I've had great parties there and have said so elsewhere on this site. It just feels like there's some extra factors there that could make it a bit more anxiety-producing for someone's first time.

Any particular reason you're looking at Sue's for your first time? If its just that you're attracted to Asian ladies, there are almost always a few working at the other houses, and you'll likely have an easier time getting the experience you're looking for somewhere else. If it's price or avoiding negotiations, you aren't likely to see huge differences in that process if you go to Mona's or Inez's, and those come with something Sue's doesn't really offer: helpful management and staff.

Also, as Louis points out, the minimum age in Elko houses is 21, so you may have to take some more time planning. There may be some houses in other counties with lower age policies, I'm not well versed there, but you would almost certainly be looking at a more expensive experience.

Offline cactus Jack

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2024, 08:25:16 AM »
How close are you to being 21? I would recommend Mona's or Inez's for you first time, but you have to be 21 in Elko County. These places are so friendly and take such good care of their visitors, which makes them a good choice for you first experience. Do plan on several days of parting if you can.

You can visit Nye and Story county brothels when you ate 18, but they will be more expensive.

Take a look at web sites, twitter posts, and maybe message a few ladies before visiting.

If you can wait for Mona's or Inez's give them a call. Louis, the owner, will answer any questions you may have and help you plan a memorable experience. 

Offline franklingvako

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2024, 09:23:22 AM »
+1
Thanks for the replies! Yea when I was looking into it I saw the age requirement was 21 but I only see it as written for providers, not clients so I figured the age requirement was 18, my bad. And the reason I was looking into sue's was because I'm asian myself, and I prefer asian women.

Offline cactus Jack

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2024, 12:39:46 PM »
There are some Asian ladies at Monas. I have partied with Jessy many times and she is really great. Beautiful, sexey and a lot of fun to spend time with. Although I never partied with Rose I met her on my last trip to Monas and se is a real sweet girl with lots of good reviews.

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2024, 01:04:34 PM »
Just want to chime in about something Cactus Jack said. I’m pretty sure Nye County is 21+ for clients (at least Chicken Ranch is). Nye County is where you would most likely go if you visit Vegas.

I’m pretty sure he is correct with Storey County (Mustang Ranch)
Also Lyon County an 18 year old can go to (Bunny Ranch, Kit Kat, Sagebrush)
I’m pretty sure you can also go to Lander County (Desert/Calico club in Battle Mountain)

I would probably just start planning your 21 year birthday bash now and then you can go to Elko. However if you must do something now I would recommend Mustang just outside of Reno, as that is a big house (but with fair prices) and with their 20+ girl lineups you’ll be likely to find someone who suits you.

Offline Claymore

• High Roller
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2024, 04:12:14 AM »
21 for the Nye county houses...check Shari's FAQ...page

Both The Chicken Ranch and Shari's now scan you in on I-pad..for security purposes..

House's I have just "walked' in to with no ID are the Ely and Wells houses..

Things change though..contact the houses directly..to play it safe..

BTW I am strongly in favor of strict ID requirements..provides a layer of security for both the customer and sex workers..

From my experiences (a lot)..houses that provide you with solid information on their websites are also legit and well managed houses..read their websites..use their contact methods, contact the ladies if possible and so forth..they are businesses that need your business period..

Houses that provide little to no information on their websites, vague if they do answer questions are won't answer email inquires at all..tells you volumes about how they are managed..
« Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 04:23:27 AM by Claymore »
A man is only as old, as the women he feels. Groucho Marx...

Offline Mr. Lloyd

• Regular
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2024, 05:14:41 AM »
Thanks for the replies! Yea when I was looking into it I saw the age requirement was 21 but I only see it as written for providers, not clients so I figured the age requirement was 18, my bad. And the reason I was looking into sue's was because I'm asian myself, and I prefer asian women.

As other folks have said, there are a lot of Asian ladies working at other houses. Just within Elko you've got Jessy and Rose at Mona's, as well as Sage at the Desert Rose (she has both white and Asian heritage). The larger houses in other counties seem to usually have an Asian lady or two working, as well.

Good luck! Hope your experience is great when you make it happen.

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2024, 12:43:51 PM »
The ladies at Sue's speak adequate English, but it might take some effort for them to comprehand your specific requests (eg. elements of your specialty party). You won't get much of a tour throughout the house either, just a lady (whoever is available at the moment) comes out and walks you back to her room.
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS

Offline The toffeeman

• Regular
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2024, 05:57:57 PM »
I am sure both Jessy and Rose would be happy to take your cherry. Both are lovely petite beautiful women with great attitudes (Jessy is a Filipina and Rose is Cambodian). If making a trip to see them would plan ahead with Louis's help to make sure one or both are there and maybe make an appointment.
# NE Nevada is great