Author Topic: Review - KnowMe @ Bunny Ranch  (Read 1347 times)

Offline jakesterjjj

• Couch Lint
Review - KnowMe @ Bunny Ranch
« on: July 30, 2017, 09:19:38 PM »
+3
What can I say about KnowMe that hasn't already been said.

Fun, outgoing, mile a minute talker, stories, beautiful, strong, smart.. etc..

Had a great recommendation from another Monger that said she's a "must do"..   I learned to trust this guy..    So I really wanted to meet this lady and hopefully party with her.

Lucky me..   Called the ranch to see when she would be cleared and then headed to the ranch.   When I got there three beautiful ladies, TiaraTae, Madeline Rose and KnowMe were standing outside with Mr. Dennis Hof.  They were all getting ready to go to dinner.  Dennis introduced himself to me and I to him, and he of course introduced the ladies to me also.  Of course I knew all the ladies after doing my research..  haha...  Dennis said that KnowMe is brand new here.  That was my chance ...  I said.. I'm actually here to see KnowMe ...    but could come back later after your dinner...  Dennis said..  no no..  go KnowMe..  go on and talk...

KnowMe took me on a tour and it was a beautiful night.  Warm but comfortable outside..  After the tour we were now in her room..  She was still in the midst of unpacking with a couple of big boxes and her computer on her bed.  It was quite warm inside with no fan and I'm guessing the air conditioning might not have been functioning in the room.  She had a fan that she was furiously waving trying to keep a little cool.

She was talking a mile a minute and it was fun to listen to her bounce from one subject to another and a little about her background.  She's a very strong, toned lady that use to rock climb.  We talked a little more and finally came to negotiating.  Then all of a sudden she went off on another subject..   It was heck of funny.  We finally came back to the party subject and off to the booking window we went.

Back at the room now and I finally had her all to myself.  She was as energetic as her talking..  Multiple positions, hands everywhere...   all I remember is it was a lot of fun....   Oh..  remember I said it was warm in her room..  well I tried to use the fan a few times but kept "breaking" it..    We were "both" a sweaty mess in the room and a couple of times I had to grab a towel and dry her off..  Of course i told her that I need my salt intake and boy she was salty.. :-)

I sweat a lot when I get hot but I think I was "dryer" than she was..   haha..

Anyway she was a ball of energy and I enjoyed myself a lot.

KnowMe - thank you for a wonderful time and I hope to see you again.

Jake

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Review - KnowMe @ Bunny Ranch
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 04:02:35 AM »
She's the real deal isn't she?  Glad you had fun...  she's a riot! 
I'm going back to see her for party #4 in a couple of weeks. 
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 12:32:28 PM »
Very nice, Jake! Between that Monger and you, I want to get out there sooner than January. Thanks for the post.

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 06:15:15 PM »
+1
Very nice, Jake! Between that Monger and you, I want to get out there sooner than January. Thanks for the post.

Maybe you and "that Monger" can plan a road trip?  8)
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2017, 07:48:09 PM »
Next awards ceremony timeframe? Who's Jake or Elwood?  ;D

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2017, 04:23:54 PM »
Next awards ceremony timeframe? Who's Jake or Elwood?  ;D

I look more like an Elwood than a Jake...  We'll need to find an old black & white Plymouth Police Special.  Why don't you check Ebay Motors and get back to me  ;D 
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2017, 04:49:53 PM »
I'm on it! I need to meet KnowMe  ;D

Offline niceguy eddie

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2017, 01:37:29 AM »
KnowMe has become my ATF at the Bunny Ranch.

Aside from great looks--kind of exotic, being half Asian and half Native American--as well as being the most amazing person in bed in terms of skills, imagination, and enthusiasm, she has other qualities.

She is always smiling, super upbeat, enthusiastic and encouraging, and vert tactile in terms of holding your hand, rubbing your body all over, holding you, etc,

I will have to post some of my reviews of my times with her.

What is funny is that I found her, started partied with her a few times, and then became aware that she was recommended strongly by Chicago Bob.