Author Topic: Casey Cross - August summer fun GFE at Love Ranch North  (Read 1361 times)

Offline Adventure Guy

• Regular
Casey Cross - August summer fun GFE at Love Ranch North
« on: September 04, 2017, 09:35:47 AM »
+3
This is a portion of my trip report to help the reader search for a particular lady.

Casey Cross (4th party - 8/20/17) at Love Ranch North

After packing up and checking out of the Gold Dust West I drove over to LRN.  Once at LRN I happened to check my phone and got a text from Casey saying she was running a few minutes late.  After I was buzzed through the gate I mentioned I had an appointment with Casey.  The door lady mentioned Casey was running a few minutes late and I said thanks and that I already received the same head's up from her as well so no problem.  I then got an ice water from the bar and found the same Dennis Hof book as before to read while waiting.  I only got a page or so into a chapter when out came Casey.  She continues to amaze me in that she is incredibly beautiful in whatever she wears.  This time she wore a sexy black top and green plaid short skirt.  After giving me a nice hug and kiss she mentioned she wanted to introduce me to Ruby Rae.  Ruby came over and gave me a nice hug.  Casey then mentioned that Ruby is a big foodie like us.  The three of us then talked awhile about different restaurants in the Reno area.  Ruby was wonderful in providing me a number of different restaurants in the Reno area I have yet to try.  I look forward to trying them when I travel back during winter (ski season).  Since I had never met Ruby before it was great to meet her in person.  Her personality seemed quite warm and friendly.  After another nice hug from Ruby she left.  Casey and I then had time to spend together.  So Casey and I went to a sofa and caught up on how things had been going with her.  She shared what she did on her actual birthday and glad to hear she had good long time friends spending time with her.  She also shared what sounded to be a pretty scary experience with her wisdom teeth getting removed.  I'm glad to know her friends and colleagues at the ranch helped her out in her time of need.  So after catching up we went to her room.  Negotiations were very fast since we partied before so we went to the cashier for payment.  After payment we went back to Casey's room.  As mentioned in other reviews I am not sharing any intimate details but the party with Casey was EXCELLENT and extremely passionate!  Each party I've had with Casey is slightly different (which I really like).                 

After the party we took a shower together and continued talking about different restaurants.  I really liked the fact that we have such a strong connection that we can just pick up and continue on any topic we both like anywhere (shower in this case).  She also mentioned she now shares the bathroom with a new lady.  Casey then told me she and two other ladies went on a nice hike the day before and she posted pictures on Twitter and the board.  I mentioned I will check out her latest pictures since I haven't been on my computer for the last couple of days.  After we showered and got dressed, Casey ordered us breakfast from Peg's Glorified Ham & Eggs in Carson City.  Casey mentioned this was a favorite breakfast place of hers.  Once breakfast arrived, we went to the LRN kitchen and ate breakfast.  Casey had the Hawaiian island special which is eggs, rice, pork chops and macaroni salad.  I had the corned beef hash with eggs which was really good with fresh peppers and onions.  Casey chose another great restaurant for us.  She is now 2 for 2 good restaurant recommendations (the first restaurant she chose where we had dinner was Cafe at Adele's).   During breakfast we shared our travel experiences in Hawaii.  She gave me a good scenic place to check out in Oahu which I will need to go see sometime.  After breakfast we went to the cashier so I could make our next appointment.  After scheduling our next appointment and few hugs and kisses later I left LRN.   

The following link is to my full trip report:

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=28236.0

Offline Armond

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Casey Cross - August summer fun GFE at Love Ranch North
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 10:21:46 AM »
Good review Mr Adventure, I think Casey Cross is a cute girl.

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 09:41:23 PM »
Not only is she cute but a very sweet girl also. Can't be passed by.
XO Vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.

Offline Adventure Guy

• Regular
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2017, 08:32:45 PM »
Good review Mr Adventure, I think Casey Cross is a cute girl.

Hi Armond - thanks and I agree she is very cute!

Offline Adventure Guy

• Regular
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2017, 08:34:28 PM »
Not only is she cute but a very sweet girl also. Can't be passed by.
XO Vanity

Hi vanityaffair - I agree with you as well!

sexylexiejames

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2017, 01:06:03 PM »
Casey is awesome. So sweet and genuine. I am glad she showed you a great time!

Offline Adventure Guy

• Regular
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2017, 11:18:50 AM »
Casey is awesome. So sweet and genuine. I am glad she showed you a great time!

Thanks Lexie.  You described Casey perfectly - awesome, sweet and genuine!   :)