Author Topic: Know Me of the Bunny Ranch  (Read 923 times)

Offline niceguy eddie

• Hoser Family Member
Know Me of the Bunny Ranch
« on: September 24, 2017, 10:55:48 PM »
+4
I met Know Me at the Bunny Ranch this last trip and wound up partying with her about 5 or 6 times.

That is her working name: Know Me. 

She is amazingly animated and enthusiastic--very friendly and easy to talk to, and not to mention hot looking. We wound up partying a bunch of times.  Aside from great looks she is an amazing person in bed in terms of skills, imagination, and enthusiasm, she has other qualities.  She is always smiling, super upbeat, enthusiastic and encouraging, and very tactile in terms of holding your hand, rubbing your body all over, holding you, etc.   I realized that there was something else.

She is a truly a manic pixie dream girl. This is an archetype or narrative convention in films. The basic definition of this is “a pretty, outgoing, wacky female romantic lead whose sole purpose is to help brooding soulful male characters lighten up and enjoy their life and to embrace life and its infinite mysteries and adventures."  You see characters like this in film, and wish you could find someone like this in real life.  Well I did.

She is easy to negotiate a party with, and gave me some of the most mindblowing experiences I have had at the Bunny Ranch. Kissing, mutual oral, multiple positions that just flowed naturally. She has a dancer's flexibility that showed when we were doing missionary laterally across the bed and she had one leg curled and the other angled to the side with her foot braced against the bed headboard.

About 10 hours after that first party I found myself in the Bunny Ranch parlor talking to her for a while. I usually don't have it in me to party twice in a day, but I had that feeling, and booked another party. Though I was not as spry as I was in my first, Knowme had the patience to help me along and get me to a climax. This really impressed me. Everything else was as good or better than the first party.

I partied with her again and she raised the bar even higher. She managed to get 2 cums out of me in three hours. The whole three hours was not with sexual activities. After the first session we took a break, chilled, and spoke for a while and watched a movie. Know me is very animated, enthusiastic, and fun to be with and talk to. Then we gave it another try as the clock was running out. Know me used her amazing oral skills to get me to come again. I had an amazing time but am a bit sore and had to to recover for the next day or two before I could party with her again.

Here is a link to her Bunny Ranch page: http://www.bunnyranch.com/know-me/

« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 11:03:01 PM by niceguy eddie »

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Know Me of the Bunny Ranch
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 09:30:21 AM »
+2
You discovered my pot of gold...  ;)
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline niceguy eddie

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Know Me of the Bunny Ranch
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 06:36:52 PM »
Funny, Bob, I only really took note of your reviews once I had partied with her myself and thought, "Damn, Bob is so right."   Actually it was more like, "How the hell did I miss this one?"
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 06:41:25 PM by niceguy eddie »