Author Topic: October Elko trip ~ great weekend @ Inez  (Read 3372 times)

TheImpsDelight

October Elko trip ~ great weekend @ Inez
« on: October 17, 2017, 10:12:38 AM »
+10
Spent my weekend in Elko these past couple of days – when I got to town I headed to Mona's to see if Jessy was still there. Unfortunately she had already left (sad, but at least I got the one party!). But, I got to actually introduce myself to Anna and Louis for the first time since joining this site, and Louis took me over to Inez to meet Peter. I was definitely interested in Porsche, just per her stats, pics, reviews; so I asked to meet her.

Porsche
After talking for a bit I booked a 1 hour party. I was wearing a Led Zeppelin shirt, so while I went to the shower to wash off the 8 hour car ride she threw them on. I got a good chuckle as I walked out. At that point we got to talking musical tastes and discovered that we both liked some of the same heavy (or maybe “extreme” is a better label) metal bands! So she decided to play Black Dahlia Murder for our party :)! (if you've never listened to very heavy metal don't even attempt to google it and listen – it will hurt your ears!) Honestly, partying with a hot girl while listening to very heavy metal was a bucket list item of mine, so I was already enamored. And of course the party itself was awesome. Got all my favorite positions/activities in, along with a few others Porsche threw in. I knew after the first 10 minutes or so that I'd have to do another party – Porsche's just that much fun!
Afterward I went to get some dinner and recover a bit, then headed back for...

Mila
Just based on pictures and intuition, I actually didn't think I would party with Mila at all. Boy was I wrong! When I came in to meet Porsche, Mila was there already talking to another gentleman. She is adorable – looks and personality-wise. Very soft spoken but a great conversationalist. Kind, intelligent, educated. Just pick a flattering adjective! I booked a hour party, and damn, stunning Scandinavian body. Did the usual positions/activities (all awesome, of course), and in addition she convinced me to try her Hitatchi vibrator out... Much to my surprise, it actually worked extremely well. It was akin to a prostate massage really – more of a full body orgasm. I was twitching and spasming all over the place. I'm actually thinking about buying one now, lol.

As I was leaving Mila's room a line-up was called out, and I finally got to see Lily. I was originally intending to party with her as well but had now been thinking that maybe I'd just use that part of the budget on Porsche. But dang, she looked just as stunning as Porsche and Mila. Unfortunately one of the guys picked her, and it was 11:15 (midnight closing time for Inez), or I would've seen about partying with her that night, but alas I had to wait. Told Peter I'd be back at 10 and headed back to the hotel for some sleep...

Porsche #2
Actually, when I came back at 10 Porsche and Lily had gone to their weekly check up, and Peter was about to head over to pick them up – so he brought Mila out to keep me company. This challenged my will power, because the more I talk to Mila the more I like her, and the more I want to party with her – but at this point my party budget was getting lower and I had set aside the last bit in my mind for a party with Lily and another with Porsche. But I was very, very tempted at that point to party with Mila again. She's such a great conversationalist, and we discovered that we had some nerdiness in common, and I was swooning really. If I had had another day and some extra cash, I probably would definitely have partied with her again.

Anyway, when Porsche got back and went ahead and booked a hour and a half party. Sparks really started flying in this one. I won't speak for Porsche but I definitely felt like we really started clicking, and everything just started working perfectly for us. Won't kiss and tell too much but I had a hell of a lot of fun. And boy does she have a lot of stamina! Near the end of the party I told her I hadn't really intended to stay much later into the day, save maybe a short party with Lily, but I was wondering if we could take a break and then party again later on? We ended up agreeing to get some rest and food and reconvene a few hours later :P.

Lily
After grabbing some food I decided I ought to try and get in a party with Lily too, even though I was going again with Porsche later. We spent a few minutes comparing tattoos and then I decided to book just a 30 minute party (since Porsche's party wasn't going to be too long after). So this'll sound weird but one awesome thing I loved with Lily... omg her skin is so silky smooth. Just a pleasure to touch, really. Anyhow, got all the positions in and had a lot of fun – 30 minutes came around and I said what the hell, let's go a whole hour. Then hopped in the shower and waited for my last party with Porsche.

Porsche #3
I think we were both worn out from the past 24 hours' parties, so this one was a bit more subdued than our morning session – more oral, talking, cuddling. Still a very hot, fun time. I started with an hour but about 50 minutes went by and I ran out in a robe to grab some more cash from the atm for 30 more minutes. Peter gives me a “really?” face as he sees me, to which I responded “What? Are you really that surprised?” We had joked at some point in the day that if I ever win the lottery I would go for the party record. ;).

And that concluded my weekend. Got another shot in and another quick convo with Peter and Porsche before leaving. I really would just call off work and do an overnight with her if I could afford it! But, I settled for the hug and headed out before I convinced myself to spend any more money. :P.

In the end just a really, really great weekend. Unfortunately my party budget is a bit depleted so it'll probably have to be a few months before I head back – but what can I say, fun was had! Last but not least, let me give a big shout out to Anna, Louis and Peter for being so extremely welcoming to me. You guys really know how to treat a customer and I really enjoyed chatting whenever I wasn't partying. Thank you for going the extra mile and I will definitely be a repeat customer at Mona/Inez for the foreseeable future!

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: October Elko trip ~ great weekend @ Inez
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 10:46:34 AM »
Awesome review!!! Sounds like one amazing weekend!! Was nice to meet you...see you next time :) :)

mila_elko

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 11:44:03 AM »
+1
Spent my weekend in Elko these past couple of days – when I got to town I headed to Mona's to see if Jessy was still there. Unfortunately she had already left (sad, but at least I got the one party!). But, I got to actually introduce myself to Anna and Louis for the first time since joining this site, and Louis took me over to Inez to meet Peter. I was definitely interested in Porsche, just per her stats, pics, reviews; so I asked to meet her.

Porsche
After talking for a bit I booked a 1 hour party. I was wearing a Led Zeppelin shirt, so while I went to the shower to wash off the 8 hour car ride she threw them on. I got a good chuckle as I walked out. At that point we got to talking musical tastes and discovered that we both liked some of the same heavy (or maybe “extreme” is a better label) metal bands! So she decided to play Black Dahlia Murder for our party :)! (if you've never listened to very heavy metal don't even attempt to google it and listen – it will hurt your ears!) Honestly, partying with a hot girl while listening to very heavy metal was a bucket list item of mine, so I was already enamored. And of course the party itself was awesome. Got all my favorite positions/activities in, along with a few others Porsche threw in. I knew after the first 10 minutes or so that I'd have to do another party – Porsche's just that much fun!
Afterward I went to get some dinner and recover a bit, then headed back for...

Mila
Just based on pictures and intuition, I actually didn't think I would party with Mila at all. Boy was I wrong! When I came in to meet Porsche, Mila was there already talking to another gentleman. She is adorable – looks and personality-wise. Very soft spoken but a great conversationalist. Kind, intelligent, educated. Just pick a flattering adjective! I booked a hour party, and damn, stunning Scandinavian body. Did the usual positions/activities (all awesome, of course), and in addition she convinced me to try her Hitatchi vibrator out... Much to my surprise, it actually worked extremely well. It was akin to a prostate massage really – more of a full body orgasm. I was twitching and spasming all over the place. I'm actually thinking about buying one now, lol.

As I was leaving Mila's room a line-up was called out, and I finally got to see Lily. I was originally intending to party with her as well but had now been thinking that maybe I'd just use that part of the budget on Porsche. But dang, she looked just as stunning as Porsche and Mila. Unfortunately one of the guys picked her, and it was 11:15 (midnight closing time for Inez), or I would've seen about partying with her that night, but alas I had to wait. Told Peter I'd be back at 10 and headed back to the hotel for some sleep...

Porsche #2
Actually, when I came back at 10 Porsche and Lily had gone to their weekly check up, and Peter was about to head over to pick them up – so he brought Mila out to keep me company. This challenged my will power, because the more I talk to Mila the more I like her, and the more I want to party with her – but at this point my party budget was getting lower and I had set aside the last bit in my mind for a party with Lily and another with Porsche. But I was very, very tempted at that point to party with Mila again. She's such a great conversationalist, and we discovered that we had some nerdiness in common, and I was swooning really. If I had had another day and some extra cash, I probably would definitely have partied with her again.

Anyway, when Porsche got back and went ahead and booked a hour and a half party. Sparks really started flying in this one. I won't speak for Porsche but I definitely felt like we really started clicking, and everything just started working perfectly for us. Won't kiss and tell too much but I had a hell of a lot of fun. And boy does she have a lot of stamina! Near the end of the party I told her I hadn't really intended to stay much later into the day, save maybe a short party with Lily, but I was wondering if we could take a break and then party again later on? We ended up agreeing to get some rest and food and reconvene a few hours later :P.

Lily
After grabbing some food I decided I ought to try and get in a party with Lily too, even though I was going again with Porsche later. We spent a few minutes comparing tattoos and then I decided to book just a 30 minute party (since Porsche's party wasn't going to be too long after). So this'll sound weird but one awesome thing I loved with Lily... omg her skin is so silky smooth. Just a pleasure to touch, really. Anyhow, got all the positions in and had a lot of fun – 30 minutes came around and I said what the hell, let's go a whole hour. Then hopped in the shower and waited for my last party with Porsche.

Porsche #3
I think we were both worn out from the past 24 hours' parties, so this one was a bit more subdued than our morning session – more oral, talking, cuddling. Still a very hot, fun time. I started with an hour but about 50 minutes went by and I ran out in a robe to grab some more cash from the atm for 30 more minutes. Peter gives me a “really?” face as he sees me, to which I responded “What? Are you really that surprised?” We had joked at some point in the day that if I ever win the lottery I would go for the party record. ;).

And that concluded my weekend. Got another shot in and another quick convo with Peter and Porsche before leaving. I really would just call off work and do an overnight with her if I could afford it! But, I settled for the hug and headed out before I convinced myself to spend any more money. :P.

In the end just a really, really great weekend. Unfortunately my party budget is a bit depleted so it'll probably have to be a few months before I head back – but what can I say, fun was had! Last but not least, let me give a big shout out to Anna, Louis and Peter for being so extremely welcoming to me. You guys really know how to treat a customer and I really enjoyed chatting whenever I wasn't partying. Thank you for going the extra mile and I will definitely be a repeat customer at Mona/Inez for the foreseeable future!

You are the sweetest! I had so much fun with you and you are very handsome. I can't get over your amazing hair. I'm really glad you had fun with all of us ladies and I hope we gave you some memories to last a lifetime. You  definitely  gave me some great memories to keep. Thanks for stopping in! I hope I'll be here when you come back!

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 01:11:23 PM »
+2
@ Impdelight,

Going for the record might be hazardous to ones health....  LOL

Thanks for cuming and we look forward to your next visit.  LOL

Peter

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 10:15:46 PM »
hey buddy,

Here is the new girl for next weekend for you!

http://monasranchelko.com/luna/

Thanks-Louis