Author Topic: Voyeur's three days in Reno - Wednesday  (Read 4579 times)

roxanneprice

Re: Voyeur's three days in Reno - Wednesday
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2017, 10:17:39 PM »
This thread is so inappropriate. That is all.

Rolex79

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2017, 12:55:47 AM »
From what i am reading this place is being sanctified as the third coming of the holy temple 2nd and 3rd rate media outlets hyping up the hype.

Rolex79

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2017, 01:09:31 AM »
From what i am reading this place has been sanctified as the third coming of the holy temple 2nd and 3rd rate media outlets hyping up the hype.
corrected the wording from my original post.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 01:14:09 AM by Rolex79 »

Offline Aubrey Huff

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2017, 05:04:57 AM »
+6
Sounds like you wanted 20 year single malt there voyeur at Jameson prices. Not saying jameson is bad drink, it's not a well option. But come on, you ask for a beautiful lady. Who knows her worth, agree to it, and had fun. But what got sticker shocked??? Come on.

Either be ready to play in the big league, or stay in the minors. At least that's what my Grandpa used to say.

Offline Steven

• Regular
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2017, 07:59:44 AM »
+9

Hey look. This is reality. Reviews are a double-edged sword. They can be good or bad. That's in any business, not just LPIN. I own a small business and yes bad reviews hurt but they come with the territory. Would you say leaving a bad review on Yelp or Google is inappropriate? The OP left out the name of the girl anyway. Sure you can guess who it is if you're a regular here but any random person that happens to stumble upon this site won't know who it is.

Offline Voyeur

• Regular
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2017, 04:59:18 PM »

I'm puzzled. My original post is inappropriate, or the direction the thread has taken?

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2017, 05:17:21 PM »
+3
Your post is fine, Voyeur.  You didn’t mention the lady’s name and you were entirely respectful.  It is certainly within your rights to share negative experiences and why they were negative. Nothing wrong with that.

Offline Steven

• Regular
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2017, 05:20:35 PM »

I'm puzzled. My original post is inappropriate, or the direction the thread has taken?

You're definitely OK. I've had 1 bad party before and I debated on posting a bad review but I decided it wasn't worth my time and it was in Elko so I didn't lose that much. Certainly a 1-off though because every other party I've had there was fantastic.