Author Topic: Review - Farrah Banks @ BR  (Read 586 times)

Offline jakesterjjj

• Couch Lint
Review - Farrah Banks @ BR
« on: October 27, 2017, 02:39:56 PM »
+1

Apologies to all for the late review, especially to Farrah Banks.

My periodic visit up to Reno for some gambling, eating and fun the weekend of 10/14.

There seems to be a lot of new ladies in the Reno/Carson area and so wanted to talk to as many ladies as possible.  I'm generally very picky with the ladies that I party with and of course research based on others feedback.  ChicagoBob is one person I trust.

Started out at Mustang and spoke with Chloe for a bit.  Saw Tori but didn't get a chance to talk with her but planning for next time.  Both pretty and nice ladies.

Went to Bunnyranch afterwards and spoke with Lacy Valentine.  Very pretty lady.  Sat at the lounge and a lineup was called so of course watched all the pretty ladies.  As they all walked backed to their room I introduced myself to Farrah Banks.

She sat down and we started talking.  Went from her career to my career, to her current goals.    Conversation just flowed and flowed..  She was wearing this black lacy lingerie, heels and nylons.  Wow she looked great.  We already had an email correspondence but it was wonderful getting to know this beautiful and intelligent lady.  Eventually I said lets go and talk a bit of ok..  and off we went..  Discussions were short and sweet and I was very excited to be with this beautiful and sexy lady.  Had a wonderful time with activities and hopefully she had fun also.  (unless she was acting..  haha)

Farrah - thank you again for a wonderful conversation and of course a wonderful time back in your room.  I plan to be back soon.

Jake