Author Topic: Mila at Mona's  (Read 931 times)

Offline Roybast

• Regular
Mila at Mona's
« on: March 30, 2019, 02:19:53 PM »
+13
I was going back and forth on writing this, but I figured I would be doing the awesome Mona's a great disservice if I didn't gush about them to the point of making us all uncomfortable (Mila, to you especially, I apologize in advance, haha). If this is the first and last review I ever write (very much in play), I've gotta do it up.

I've been doing LPIN for about three years now, and I wasn't aware of it myself until this week, but I'd been chasing something the whole time. Something that has been planned in my head when I lurked here long before I registered. It was the promise of the Great Experience. For all the trips and attempts, I'd never felt what all these mongers were going on about.

Until my trip to Mona's for the first time this week. Best experience at a house from start to finish. It was never my intention to spend like 3+ hours there or however long it was. Totally Anna's fault. She's the best, so down to earth, she comes off like a dear friend you hadn't seen in a while that you wanted to catch up with. Great conversationalist, sneaky good listener (more on that).

It was by sheer chance I met Peter, the legend. The lady I'd intended to see wasn't there yet, so I left and came back about two hours later, and I see a man behind the counter I hadn't seen before, who turned out to be Peter. That dude's personality is infectious, and he'll totally steal the client's attention away from the lady by accident, including me, which was hilarious. Ladies, watch yourself!

Anna broke news the lady I wanted to see wouldn't make it (extenuating circumstances which I totally understood)  and when the other lady I wanted to see was also unavailable at that time, she suggested Mila (didn't occur to me until I left later on that night that Anna might have filed away some things I'd casually dropped in conversation in case things didn't go as planned. My new BFF in the whole wide world may possibly be a genius, I don't know).

About my party with Mila, I'll say this: it was my favorite party, period point blank. As soon as she walked out, all sense left me and fuck whatever plans I had and I don't know anything. This must be that ever elusive Experience they were taking about when I was lurking all those years ago, why I started these trips. From start to finish, I wouldn't change a thing about that party, except for time. Next time it'll be twice the length, if she'll have me. Of course there's more I can say about her but I hope I've conveyed enough and I think I'm making us both uncomfortable now.

Can't wait to visit Mona's again in the summer. (I should also note if you're here about negotiations: they were non-existent).

A+.

Offline CoreyInTheHouse

• Regular
Re: Mila at Mona's
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2019, 04:36:08 PM »
Mila is such a sweetheart. I had a nice chat with her at the bar. She has a beautiful smile and a soft voice. Didn't party with her that day but she is definitely the next lady I would like to "get to know better".

Offline illmakeusmile4awhile

• Regular
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2019, 12:05:14 AM »
"Roybast" if I was to summarize your experience...EVERYONE who works at Mona's are great.
                     and
Mila Tommy led you towards having an incredible party, that you would enjoy it next time with more time.

I have actually thought about partying with Mila Tommy on my party in May and I hope that she is there.  My fingers are crossed.

Offline numbersguy

• Regular
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2019, 04:19:53 AM »
Mila is awesome.  She is fun, cute, and down to earth.  A really great gal to spend time with.  It's absolutely no surprise you had an outstanding party with her.

Offline jessy_elko

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2019, 09:04:31 AM »
She  has it all brain and beauty and a heart of diamond.
😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰

Lucielove_elko

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2019, 01:47:52 PM »
She  has it all brain and beauty and a heart of diamond.

Agreed!

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2019, 09:07:31 PM »
It was so nice to meet you, and talking to was a blast as well. I am so glad you enjoyed your time with Mila, she is so sweet!! :) :) We hope to see you again soon :) :)

Offline Roybast

• Regular
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2019, 05:26:09 PM »
+1
Tom, that's awesome. If I ever run into you at one of these houses, maybe I'll hit you up for some career advice, haha. I myself will have to wait a few months before I'm back, but the tickets are already booked.
It was so nice to meet you, and talking to was a blast as well. I am so glad you enjoyed your time with Mila, she is so sweet!! :) :) We hope to see you again soon :) :)
Why, then, if you insist, I'll see you in July.

Offline monaselko

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2019, 05:27:06 PM »
See you in July!!!

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2019, 02:03:51 PM »
It was nice meeting you Royblast.  I had a blast chatting with you.

And Yes....  I am a attention courtesan.  LOL