Author Topic: Wildhorse and WFMR bungalow minimums  (Read 3879 times)

Unclebob

Re: Wildhorse and WFMR bungalow minimums
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2010, 06:04:33 PM »
From what I have experienced, the party itself just has to be over $1000. The length of time isn't a factor. It could be a 1/2 hour, or it could be 4 hours.

Interesting... I like that kind of flexibility. 8)

Unclebob

Napolean

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2010, 08:48:28 PM »
From what I have experienced, the party itself just has to be over $1000. The length of time isn't a factor. It could be a 1/2 hour, or it could be 4 hours.

True, it will obviously depend on the lady/ladies in question, but I haven't been with any "clock watchers" in the bungalows.

N
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 09:08:24 PM by Napolean »

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2010, 05:16:05 PM »
I've had door knocks at the Wildhorse bungalows and a pa call like the Moonlite & Love Ranch at the Mustang in their suites.

Not sure if its at the houses or ladies request..but they happen.

time_twist

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2010, 04:08:23 PM »
It depends on the lady, the time of day and time of year, and how crowded the place is.  There doesn't seem to be any set minimum cost for a party.  I have been told by several ladies, that with any party $1000 or higher you can use one of the bungalows, if they are available.  A few have said the minimum party cost is $2500 and only used for parties of 3 hours or more, and one said only for 4 hours or more for $3500 or more.  I never have been quoted less than $1000 an hour, but don't doubt some people can get a party there for less than $1000.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 05:00:55 PM by time_twist »

Offline JIM

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2010, 07:36:02 AM »
Rates are negotiable. The $1K rate at exit 28 is the expectation. At any given time, it can be more or it can be less.  Oneof the caveats about bungalow rates at Exit 28 is simple. At Wild Horse, the lady determines how much time she wishes to grant her customer. At Mustang, the house grants certain ladies leverage to play the price/time allowed to the established ladies and ecourages the newer ladies to stick to the price per hour quotient.  There is no rhyme or reason to it. But then again, LPIN is a mystery unto itself. I could offer experiences people would call utter bull shit about on me.  Hell...if I was a stranger to Fly and heard it, I'd call bull shit on me. too. Being in the right place, at the right time at any ranch and the personal dynamic of the moment between the lady, the client, and the ranch's willingness to give a lady the room to create a deal is a strange and sometimes wonderful dynamic, and other times outright scary.
Fly

This makes sense because of my 21 Wild Horse parties,I have never heard the intercom announcing the end of the party.I have
     always gotten more than the time agreed on.

Lulz

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2010, 09:25:09 PM »
Well I would hope there won't be any door knocks or intercom while I am in the act, or they would get a VERY loud earful of "FUCK OFF!!"  ;D
But I think being upfront that I am paying this much $$$, no more, because that's all I brought anyways would prevent that.

bungalows... bunghollio!!! TP for my bunghole!!! Not my thing anyways, my dick doesn't care where I have sex lol.