Author Topic: COY FINALIST WITHDRAWL  (Read 17608 times)

Offline Jagged

• Hoser Family Member
Re: COY FINALIST WITHDRAWL
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2015, 09:57:11 PM »
It reminds me of the year that Bobbi was pissed at us for some reason and demanded (Quite vocally) that the Shady Lady be taken off the ballot for SBOY...

Most of the voters then came IN for the Shady Lady...
  (But most of the votes were titled "Shady Lady, just to piss Bobbie off!"  )

Hey....   I  remember  that.   LOL   ;D 
    And  FredT...  Bobbi  was  still Pissed on the board after winning  w/  that  title !    :o

Offline Jagged

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2015, 09:59:02 PM »

U   Stickk   W/   it  Paris  !   

(( note:  beside I dont  believe they will let  U  withhdraw ))

QTo

« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2015, 10:17:46 PM »
+1
So your saying to "pull out?"  Lol. There's no pulling out around here. Unless you let me cum on those tits. ;).

Did I just at that? Shhhh..  I mean they won't let you withdrawl from it. Supposedly ruins the vote count.. Etc..

But I feel Ya, at this point..lets just put candy in a piƱata and see who can get the most pieces!! That would totally be more fun at the banquet. :)
SCREW THE BANQUET!!!! PULL OUT AND CUM ON MY TITS THATS WAY HOT

Sounds really hot! ;)

roadwarrior

« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2015, 01:48:34 AM »
So much shit talking going on. I wouldn't waste my time on a so called publicity stunt. I don't want or need any votes. I never even asked to be in the running. I was not aware that I couldn't withdrawl from the COY finals. It's not an option. Had I known that I would have never posted this as a topic. So funny how you think you know me and so well that you can say what my intent was for posting this topic. And also I'm not desperate nor do I really care if I win or not. There are good people still left in this world and yes with ethics. Myself being one of them. But you would never know that because I've never met you. If I were to get this recognition of COY I would hope to get it because I earned it. I have only been in the business for a year and a half so my chances are pretty slim. I hope the most deserving lady wins even if it's not me. I'm ok with that. It's a privledge to be standing alongside such amazing ladies, they are all very deserving of it. But please, unless your willing to take time out of your life to meet me and get a sense of who i am, I would appreciate it if you would not say you know what my intentions are.
No way that is going to happen (meet me and get a sense of who i am)!!   Am not going to be spending any of my money on a girl who was sleeping with her brothel owner before he moved on to greener pastures.  I still stand by it all being a publicity stunt.  A page right out of the Hof play book.  But, that is an opinion.  Everybody has got one.

Offline parisenvy

• Working Girl
  • Regular
  • Love Ranch Vegas Hottie
« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2015, 06:54:47 AM »
+1
Never once asked you to party with me road warrior don't need anything or want anything from you. Think what you want, just shows how illiterate some people in this world can be. And second of all you can eat shit. Mine and Dennis' past and/or present or future  involvement is no concern of yours. Put your foot back in your mouth STUPID.......You have no clue what your saying so save yourself the embarrassment.

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
  • Point your erection in my direction.
    • Love Ranch Vegas
« Reply #65 on: April 20, 2015, 03:24:57 PM »
Never once asked you to party with me road warrior don't need anything or want anything from you. Think what you want, just shows how illiterate some people in this world can be. And second of all you can eat shit. Mine and Dennis' past and/or present or future  involvement is no concern of yours. Put your foot back in your mouth STUPID.......You have no clue what your saying so save yourself the embarrassment.

I woulda fucking loved to see those words coming out of your sassy mouth, Paris.  Love your spunk.   Ignore Road Warrior as best you can.  He's a certifiable troll - 60% of his posts have landed him in the Fight Club.  If he's not ECE, he's ECE's clone.  He has nothing to contribute but shit talk.

roadwarrior

« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2015, 03:55:24 PM »

I woulda fucking loved to see those words coming out of your sassy mouth, Paris.  Love your spunk.   Ignore Road Warrior as best you can.  He's a certifiable troll - 60% of his posts have landed him in the Fight Club.  If he's not ECE, he's ECE's clone.  He has nothing to contribute but shit talk.
LOL.  I wasn't the one screwing Hof.  She was.  Least till he moved on to something else.

Mickey_St_James

« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2015, 10:25:57 PM »
+2
I would think on this forum, of all places, it would be nobody's concern and no big deal who is doing what with whom. 

Offline parisenvy

• Working Girl
  • Regular
  • Love Ranch Vegas Hottie
« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2015, 10:38:46 PM »

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
  • Point your erection in my direction.
    • Love Ranch Vegas
« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2015, 04:39:43 AM »
I would think on this forum, of all places, it would be nobody's concern and no big deal who is doing what with whom.