Author Topic: LPIN Stalkers Ruin It For Everyone Else  (Read 14838 times)

SIDEWINDER

Re: LPIN Stalkers Ruin It For Everyone Else
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2015, 05:43:18 PM »

I guess you didn't bother reading  my BTW: statement.

It's right at the bottom  of your trifocals.   ;D

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2015, 05:56:05 PM »
Oh come on, you know damn well there's a difference between being polite and showing the customer a good time as opposed to leading the customer on for more bucks as reported in the new brothel book.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2015, 08:07:26 PM »
Maybe you should write your own book, entitled "how to become an irrelevant and bitter misogynist"?

Seriously you need to get laid dude.  Seems like every post no matter what the topic, even when a lady is hurting or in trouble you find a way to turn it into your own personal lamentation and attack.  You must really have a fixation for this Dennis guy.

Hey, I was just quoting what someone else reported that was in the book so let me ask you something. If it's true, do you think it's alright for women to lead men on and make them think it is really  more then sex for money in order to make more money? Or for brothel owners to teach women to do this for a bigger pay day for both the working woman and the brothel owner? And do you think it's a good idea to conduct business this way knowing there are some men who would take it seriously and try and insert themselves in the working woman's personal life in much the same way as Robin Williams tries to insert himself  in the woman's family in the movie "One Hour Photo"?

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2015, 08:26:21 PM »
I beg to differ with you but it does happen. I remember many, many years back a feller who use to post and called himself Pee Wee who was led around by the ring in his nose until his money was all gone believing it was more then just sex for money. I can't count the number of times I've seen guys rebook saying "I think she really likes me"

Oh yes, BTW: That would be 8 years ago or ten depending on who you talk to.

Ruby Rae

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2015, 08:50:12 PM »
+4
Oh give me a break, Sidewinder.

I see where you're coming from, but this is really not that time or place for that. You can be very insensitive.

For the record, I don't lead men on. My clients know I have my boundaries. I treat them more like friends with benefits, rather than lovers. I don't say I love them, EVER. I don't promise them or make them believe that we could be anything more than a pay for play experience. I flirt from time to time. I say suggestive and sexual things. But never anything lovey dovey, romantic, or downright manipulative. I provide one hell of a GFE, but not to the point where I should be having this problem.

Who knows, this may be someone I've never even met before. Which is far worse.

HappyCamper

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2015, 09:03:29 PM »
+1
No girl deserves that, and it pisses me off. These guys are low life cowards of the worst kind. Please listen to Lady Aries and protect your self at all times. You deserve peace of mind and have a right and a responsibility to defend yourself.

HC

Tapper

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2015, 09:09:37 PM »
Beg to differ with you too Slednx.  I think Sidey is on point here.  Read her Bio info from the FunnyRanch website below.  Or go search and look for yourself.  Anyway, I can spot at least a dozen statements that would lead someone to reasonably think that the experience will be more than sex.  If she doesn't mean it, or want to lead men on, then IMO she should not promote herself using these statements.  She should just say what she said earlier "it is just sex for fucking money", which is what really happens.   Truth In Advertising 101.   My advice?  Rewrite the bio.  And get the gun and pitbull.  Because there are wackos everywhere you go these days. 

RUBY RAE

Hello, hello! My name is Ruby Rae and while I may look like the girl-next-door, don't let this innocent face fool you. I'm as naughty, sexual, and sensual as they come, and you will love every second of it. You can find me at Dennis Hof’s Love Ranch North in Carson City, NV! I’m twenty-four years old, 5’4” without heels and I weigh in at a slim 105lbs. I wear a 32B and I have been told that I have a nice backside; not too small and not too big. I have fiery red hair (yes, it’s natural!), and I have baby blue eyes. I have a light complexion, meaning creamy porcelain skin. Nothing about me is fake, from my looks to my personality! No piercings and just one tattoo on the back of my right shoulder.

Not only am I confident in the looks area and kick butt in the sexual department, I have an awesome personality! Let me dazzle and entice you with it. Intrigue and interest you. I love conversation, and would love to start one up with you. I can hold a conversation very well, and I’m genuinely interested in everything you have to tell me. I love writing back to emails, because getting to know my clients before we meet is always a lot of fun and takes some of the pressure off. Don't be shy, I don't bite, promise. I’m not going to take your money and run, because I want to establish a connection with all of my clients and stay in touch and hopefully have many return visits. There’s a difference between needing to do this job and wanting to do this job, and when I started it was because of the latter. Being here because I really, truly enjoy it makes all the difference!

After getting to know me, you’ll learn that I can be a bit quirky, but I promise it’s in the cutest way possible. I’m very easy going and I’ve been told that I’m good at calming nerves. I’m a very happy and positive person, and I’ve been told I give off good vibes. I hope to share those vibes with you! I am educated and love that intellectual is on the list of my many character traits. As for hobbies and favorite activities, I love to read (a lot!), write my little heart out, be outside and participate in water activities, go shopping (lots and lots of shopping), spend time with family and friends, go to plays/musicals/concerts, travel the world, and of course, be at the ranch. There’s a lot to learn about me, and I would love to share it all with you. Let's get to it, shall we?

I love giving a good party; it’s my pride and joy. I enjoy dabbling in many different types of parties! Ranging from the very popular GFE (Girlfriend Experience) where I combine intimacy, sensuality, conversation, connection, passion, and of course, great sex to give you an unforgettable time. I also love to go to the opposite side of the spectrum – kink and fetish! Tell me your darkest fantasies and let’s dive in together! Outdates and overnights are also something I provide, where we can spend longer amounts of time together and enjoy each other outside of the ranch. Dinner dates, Lake Tahoe, or even Vegas! Let’s make it a date! And of course, with so many beautiful and sexy Bunnies and Lovers around, I can’t leave out Two-Girl parties!

Lastly, you’re probably wondering, “What makes you special?” Well, I’m on a mission to please you and make you feel like a king, and I always complete my missions with gold stars across the board :) I have the innocence and charm of the girl-next-door, but I’m also a sexy, naughty tigress behind closed doors. I’m classy and intelligent, which is a big added bonus! This job is more than just sex for me; it’s about making connection and exploring that connection, so if you’re looking for a real good time with a real awesome lady, then you’ve found your match!

I hope that you like what you’ve read and we can get together and have a great party! Let me know what dates you are considering and we will go from there! If you’re ready to make an appointment with me, please call 775-246-7707. I do require a small deposit (typically 10% of whatever you plan on spending), and this ensures your time with me. When you come in for your appointment I will not be in a lineup or in another party. I will be waiting for you and only you!

Still on the fence? Check out my reviews! http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?t=50685

Email me at: rubyrae@loveranch.net or send me a contact request to get to know me better and talk about future party plans and/or appointment setup!

Can’t wait to get to know you better!

<3 Ruby Rae

Ruby Rae

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2015, 09:33:27 PM »
+3
Give me a fucking break.

I provide a GFE party. It's a good one. Yes, there's a connection because sex and being intimate with someone is based on some kind of connection.

At the end of the day - men are paying me for an experience. Whether that is GFE or something else. I stand by what by what I said when I said that I don't lead men on. People who party with me know this.

and for all of you almost DEFENDING what is going on here or trying to make me look like I deserve this, fuck you.

And Slednx, that's been my bio for years. You have seen it.

So annoyed.

fantasygirl

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2015, 10:52:37 PM »
You don't deserve this. Do you have any idea who this person is? Is it still going on?

Ruby Rae

« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2015, 01:50:47 PM »
I see nothing wrong with her Bio. No where does she even remotely imply what she is offering is any more than a service. A service that she wants to make special.
Only an unstable client would make the jump from any more than client to boyfriend possibilities based on that bio. Unfortunately there are those unstable clients out there and she has attracted some. That is not on her, it is on them! They need the help to figure out what reality is.
Her offer to get to know them is to make their experience together better not to build a future relationship! My hell are any of you really defending a crazy stalker because she wants to provide the best service possible?
Let's not forget that she hadn't even gotten back in the game yet and this shit has happened! What she made some sane guy fall in love with her because of her bio? Stop trying to defend crazy people and blame victims!

This is basically what I was trying to say last night, but I was really angry. Thank you, SixT9er!

I guess some people believe the solution would be for me to NOT give as great of a service and treat my clients coldly. I'm going to keep doing what I've been doing. I see no problem with my business model. The stalkers are NOT the victims.

Besides, every time a client has gotten too close, too needy, or I see them falling in love, I make sure they either knock it off or I cut them off. Maybe I've made enemies by cutting clients off. Still does not give them the right to stalk me.

And now I think I will be done with this thread because it's more of a headache than anything else.

xoxo

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2015, 01:59:21 PM »
Exactly, and cut your prices to be Sidewinder friendly :)

Don't worry Ruby, its all Dennis Hoff's fault for teaching you how to make men fall in love with you and spend every dime of their money in his house. You had nothing to do with it :)

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2015, 02:11:32 PM »
+1
See how some of you are. I just knew you would find a way to twist it around and say I said it was the woman's fault for being stalked. Even with the disclaimer, you still tried to do it.  >:(

Ruby Rae

« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2015, 02:19:54 PM »
See how some of you are. I just knew you would find a way to twist it around and say I said it was the woman's fault for being stalked. Even with the disclaimer, you still tried to do it.  >:(

You knew you were, that's why you put the disclaimer because you do feel that way but were trying to cover your butt

BINGO!

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2015, 02:25:21 PM »
I think you all know me well enough by now to know that if I have something to say, I don't mince words, I come right out and say it.  I put the disclaimer in to keep some of the "Fox and friends" crowd from twisting  it around but they tried anyway.

Offline Avatar

• Hoser Family Member
  • I love a woman with a nice tail
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2015, 10:15:03 PM »
+1
I'm sorry to hear this is happening to you Ruby,

If you contact facebook, don't use the word Stalking because they may not consider
what Mr. smegma brain is doing to you as stalking, but they might consider it
bullying and since bullying is a hot button issue these days, they may be more open
to dealing with someone that is using it for the purpose of bullying.