Author Topic: LPIN Stalkers Ruin It For Everyone Else  (Read 14854 times)

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
Re: LPIN Stalkers Ruin It For Everyone Else
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2015, 04:45:39 AM »
I see nothing wrong with her Bio. No where does she even remotely imply what she is offering is any more than a service. A service that she wants to make special.
Only an unstable client would make the jump from any more than client to boyfriend possibilities based on that bio. Unfortunately there are those unstable clients out there and she has attracted some. That is not on her, it is on them! They need the help to figure out what reality is.
Her offer to get to know them is to make their experience together better not to build a future relationship! My hell are any of you really defending a crazy stalker because she wants to provide the best service possible?
Let's not forget that she hadn't even gotten back in the game yet and this shit has happened! What she made some sane guy fall in love with her because of her bio? Stop trying to defend crazy people and blame victims!

Ruby you seem to be very professional and considerate in your service and your clients, keep up the good work. Your bio is fine and you did not do anything wrong to get this stalker to come after you. As you said when clients go too far you tell them to knock it off that in itself should suffice for most clients.
Everyone sets boundaries in their life and when someone crosses it and is told to stop but continues that is not the on the person who is told them to stop, but the individual who refuses to accept no to their advance.
Hope things work out for you though and you rid yourself of this stalker in both your professional and personal life.
This is basically what I was trying to say last night, but I was really angry. Thank you, SixT9er!

I guess some people believe the solution would be for me to NOT give as great of a service and treat my clients coldly. I'm going to keep doing what I've been doing. I see no problem with my business model. The stalkers are NOT the victims.

Besides, every time a client has gotten too close, too needy, or I see them falling in love, I make sure they either knock it off or I cut them off. Maybe I've made enemies by cutting clients off. Still does not give them the right to stalk me.

And now I think I will be done with this thread because it's more of a headache than anything else.

xoxo

King of Queens

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2015, 06:14:59 PM »
Ruby Rae.  Sorry this is happening to you.  I just read your Bio.  I see nothing wrong with it.  You are providing a service.  If the person(s) cannot separate the two, then those people should not be allowed to walk into the ranch.  Have you reported this to your house madam?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 06:16:30 PM by King of Queens »

ratz

« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2015, 03:55:30 PM »
Good luck to you Rudy and hopefully this doesn't impact your comeback. 

Offline Kevinz0071

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2015, 04:26:47 PM »
Maybe you should write your own book, entitled "how to become an irrelevant and bitter misogynist"?

Seriously you need to get laid dude.  Seems like every post no matter what the topic, even when a lady is hurting or in trouble you find a way to turn it into your own personal lamentation and attack.  You must really have a fixation for this Dennis guy.

Maybe Sidey is stalking Dennis lol true though he can twist anything into a bash brothels or bash Dennis post
Been on this board 8 years and some people still need to grow up
Some of you need to learn forum rules 6 & 7
Cyber tough guys make me lol

Offline Kevinz0071

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2015, 04:55:30 PM »
And Ruby We've been friends for awhile you know this former Airborne Ranger has your back. Just say the word and ill be locked, loaded, and huntin his pathetic ass down
Been on this board 8 years and some people still need to grow up
Some of you need to learn forum rules 6 & 7
Cyber tough guys make me lol

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2015, 05:37:48 PM »
Maybe you should write your own book, entitled "how to become an irrelevant and bitter misogynist"?

Seriously you need to get laid dude.  Seems like every post no matter what the topic, even when a lady is hurting or in trouble you find a way to turn it into your own personal lamentation and attack.  You must really have a fixation for this Dennis guy.

Maybe Sidey is stalking Dennis lol true though he can twist anything into a bash brothels or bash Dennis post

Seriously, you need to get a sense of reality if you think it's OK for any brothel owner to train woman to make customers believe it's more then just sex for money for financial gain. Twist it around? I'm going by what was posted which was reported to be in the new brothel book. So are you saying it's not there and the brothel owner never said no such thing? Do tell!

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2015, 04:50:20 AM »
So Sidey, you are basically claiming what someone else said was in Hoffs book, but not something you have actually read yourself?

Nice of you to be such a parrot! You fit in with today's liberal media

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2015, 06:39:58 AM »
So Sidey, you are basically claiming what someone else said was in Hoffs book, but not something you have actually read yourself?

[/You need to go back and read my original post where I clearly stated "If what I'm hearing is true"

BTW: Have you read the book, if so is it in there or not? Or are you just speculating?

size]

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2015, 07:17:23 AM »
OK, so since Sidey is saying the "IF" what he is hearing (reading secondhand) is true, then it's only heresay and his claims of women being trained to drain men and make them feel like they are getting attached is false. His questions about whether you feel that that is a good business practice are baseless, and he is even more irrelevant than we ever thought since he can't substantiate his claims with any recent real-life experience or by actually reading the book himself.

Got it.   ;D   ;D    ;D

Carry here folks. Nothing to see. Just someone stirring the pot out of sheer boredom.

Ahem, Ruby, we hope you are safe and taking care of business.   :-*

At least I said "If". You're sounding like it never happened. Did you read the book or are you just speculating?

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2015, 08:11:42 AM »
Ahh, so you never read the book?

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2015, 05:34:28 PM »

[/You need to go back and read my original post where I clearly stated "If what I'm hearing is true"

I would think if you are going to blame stalkers on Dennis Hoff's training methods, then the burden of proof is on you. You were the one who brought it up.

BTW: Have you read the book, if so is it in there or not? Or are you just speculating?

size]

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2015, 06:03:35 PM »
It's interesting all these fellers coming out of the woodwork to challenge me and they're all missing the point which is if it's right for brothel owners to train women to play with men's hearts for money or not.  Especially if it's the working woman who ends up in a bad place while the brothel owner just sits back and counts the money.

BTW: I assume it was in the book or else I would of had ten people chiming in to say it wasn't in the book by now.

Mikey

« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2015, 06:28:38 PM »
It's interesting all these fellers coming out of the woodwork to challenge me and they're all missing the point which is if it's right for brothel owners to train women to play with men's hearts for money or not.  Especially if it's the working woman who ends up in a bad place while the brothel owner just sits back and counts the money.

BTW: I assume it was in the book or else I would of had ten people chiming in to say it wasn't in the book by now.

Sidey, there is no valid excuse for stalking any woman, and your remarks seem to attempt to justify it. Besides which, if you're adult enough to go to a brothel, you are adult enough to realize it's all make believe, and she'll have sex with the next guy with the price of admission.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2015, 07:44:55 PM »
Haven't I already said that?

That's there's no excuse for stalking women. How many fucking times do you want me to say it or in how many languages?

Mickey_St_James

« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2015, 10:10:15 PM »
+1
I'm sorry this happened to you Ruby.  Regardless of any other issues that might be raised, there is no excuse for anyone stalking you.  This is a case if somebody who let themselves get way out if hand.