Author Topic: First time in Elko  (Read 1066 times)

Offline StyvGyy

• Lookie-Loo
First time in Elko
« on: April 13, 2024, 06:23:56 PM »
+1
Hello, I’m a new member to this forum. I’ve read through a lot of helpful posts on here.

I wanted to check in to see if any members had tips for my first trip to Elko which is coming up soon (I plan to fly into SLC and rent a car). I’ve been to a brothel elsewhere before, but having read the rave reviews about Mona’s and Inez’s in particular, I’m excited to experience it myself.

I will be sure to report back after the trip. Thank you in advance!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 06:34:39 PM by StyvGyy »

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
Re: First time in Elko
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2024, 12:42:38 AM »
Hello, I’m a new member to this forum. I’ve read through a lot of helpful posts on here.

I wanted to check in to see if any members had tips for my first trip to Elko which is coming up soon (I plan to fly into SLC and rent a car). I’ve been to a brothel elsewhere before, but having read the rave reviews about Mona’s and Inez’s in particular, I’m excited to experience it myself.

I will be sure to report back after the trip. Thank you in advance!

Welcome...  Hope to see you soon.  I responded to your pm..   ;D

Offline Peakbagger

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2024, 11:08:10 AM »
Good post, I am also a new member.   I will be driving to Elko from SLC and my only question is whether Wells is worth a stop or should one just drive straight through.

My other question is which evenings are the most busy and least busy?

Thanks for all the great information

Offline cactus Jack

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2024, 12:22:22 PM »
You can't go wrong at Mona's and Inez's. I would drive straight through and save my money for Elko. I like to say at Stockmen's because it is only two blocks from Mona's. There are several restaurants in the area, and Stockmen's has a free breakfast.

I always like to visit brothels during the middle of the week. Generally speaking I think they have more business on the weekends. If there are specific girls at Mona/Inez you are interested in give them a call to check availability. You might want to make a reservation if you have your heart set on a particular lady.

Have a good trip.

Offline Bellashaciendaranch

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2024, 01:40:15 PM »
Enjoy your stay in beautiful Elko County! You'll love your first time here and hopefully enjoy many more visits to Northeast Nevada!
https://bellas.us/
X: @BellasHacienda

Offline Peakbagger

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2024, 09:36:13 PM »
Thank you Cactus!  Fantastic information that I will make use of.  Will definitely report back.  Too many great options to settle on just one - so I will forgo a reservation.   I definitely have a few favorites,  but will no doubt be happy on the day.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2024, 09:40:02 PM by Peakbagger »

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2024, 09:55:42 PM »
+1
Indeed, Bella's in Wells is worthwhile to check out also, in addition to Elko. As for Elko, definitely PM and/or call Louis as I've never heard of anyone having a terrible time at Inez's and Mona's. Stockmen's comes with free breakfasts throughout your stay there. Check out the prime rib deal at Gold Dust West also.
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS

Offline Peakbagger

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2024, 02:23:44 PM »
Thank you RickScrabbler.  I will try to hit Bella’s too.

I appreciate the Elko area tips!

Offline StyvGyy

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2024, 02:32:00 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome and great tips, everyone!

@cactus Jack, good call on checking the ladies’ availabilities. I ended up rescheduling to a later date. I’m excited to meet the famous Mila that folks speak so highly of.

Offline Mr jewels

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2024, 01:08:44 PM »
I am genuinely a  firm bealeaver.. respectfully our c.o.y.s are voted in for good reasons  !
 Our Mila is genuinely  the poster girl for our fantasy  girl next door 💘
Respectfully
Mrjewels 😎

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2024, 08:04:30 PM »
Enjoy your stay at the Elko houses. While you’re on interstate 80 stop by the desert club and have a drink on us.
Do Vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.

Offline Peakbagger

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2024, 05:32:23 AM »
Thanks for the warm welcome and great tips, everyone!

@cactus Jack, good call on checking the ladies’ availabilities. I ended up rescheduling to a later date. I’m excited to meet the famous Mila that folks speak so highly of.

Unfortunately, I had no flexibility in my schedule to visit Elko.  However, I can say you would have had a great time at Mona’s as all three ladies were excellent.  I will get to the trip reports shortly, but no regrets at all!

Offline StyvGyy

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2024, 04:44:24 PM »
@Peakbagger,
Glad to hear you had a good trip! Look forward to reading about your experience  :)