Author Topic: New pics  (Read 1123 times)

Offline Interested bystander

• Hoser Family Member
New pics
« on: November 14, 2010, 10:43:27 AM »
Sara Faye of the Wild Horse (formerly Mustang) sent me some new pics to replace the ones that were there.  All I can say is HOT! HOT! HOT!

http://www.sex-in-nevada.net/lpin/ladies/sarafaye/

sportsman

Re: New pics
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 12:41:17 PM »
marilyn monroe effect...very sexy...so is her monologue,,, ??? 8) ::)

Flyfisher

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 11:23:24 AM »
Sara Faye is a hotty. She is personable, down to earth, loves sex in all it's varieties and is an adventurous and willing lady. If you love DATY then I gotta say she is the tastiest lady I've met in a long, long time. She is an awesome kisser and GFE is one of her favorite types of parties. She works up and down the budget scale and is just as capable of doing a within your budget half hour party as well as some lavish bungalow or outdate fling.  She remains under the radar to this group for some unknown reason.  I'd have had more parties under my belt with Sara if Renee hadn't loomed on my horizon and commanded my attention so much.  Sara is truly a great lady and her XXX film work does not reflect her being a working lady and making her unapproachable. Tell her Fly sent ya.

sarafayexxx

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 05:27:50 PM »
Fly you are so cute thank you :) Hope to meet many more of you in person..... I've been off the boards for a while traveling visiting family and friends but I'm back now :)