Author Topic: Labor Day weekend in Elko.  (Read 737 times)

Offline adrian

• Hoser Family Member
Labor Day weekend in Elko.
« on: September 04, 2017, 04:04:52 AM »
+5
I just got back from a quick trip to Elko.  I mainly booked the trip to see Tiffany before she goes back home for 3 months.  It could potentially be our last party together and I couldn't have asked for a better farewell party.  She was amazing in every way.  She is the only lady with whom I can run out the clock on a 90 minute party.  The following day,  she made me fried bananas and I brought her lunch and we got to enjoy nearly an hour of time just talking, eating and holding hands.  Tiffany is an incredible girl and I will miss her while she's gone.   To be clear she does say that she will be back after the 3 months.  However 3 months is a long time and a lot can happen.

I partied with Emily a few hours afterward.  Emily has the body of a Victoria's Secret Angel and the sweetness of the girl next door.  Kissing her pegs my euphoria meter and rubbing my hands over that incredible body has me in heaven.  Emily is also really funny.  We both laughed a lot during the party.  No, my manhood was not the subject of this laughter.  This is party #8 with her and I hope to have many more.

After missing her several times, I finally got to meet Tori.  We hit it off in the bar right away.  She's really sweet and omg is she beautiful.  I was a little nervous about this party since I was pretty tired from the over all trip, but Tori calmed my nerves with her kind words.  Tori is a fantastic kisser and things just went from there.  We slowly undressed each other and continued to please each other until neither one of us could resist anymore. What followed was probably 30 minutes of the most passionate, incredible erotic film quality sex that I've had.

I told myself that I would probably take it easy with LPIN for awhile but Tori has me making excuses as to why I will be back soon.

I had a great time.  I feel like I am with family when I am in Elko.  Thank you to Louis, Peter, Melissa, Mike, Pete, and of course, Tiffany, Emily, and Tori. They make me feel like the most special person in the world when I visit.

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Labor Day weekend in Elko.
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 05:02:45 AM »
Great report Adrian!  I've been with Tiifany and Emily a few times before.  Never tried Tori, but it's not from lack of trying, haha!  Well done!
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Labor Day weekend in Elko.
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 11:41:51 PM »
Thank you Adrian for the post.  Look forward to your next visit.  I am glad you had a great time just wish i was there!  Tell the next time!