Author Topic: Haunted Virginia City  (Read 2682 times)

fisherman100

Haunted Virginia City
« on: October 30, 2009, 07:27:57 PM »
Virginia City is supposed to be one of the most haunted places in NV. Lots of old buildings, cemetaries, and abandoned buildings for ghosts to hang out. Has anyone spent the night in Virginia City at any of the old places and seen anything strange or scarey??

fisherman100

Curious

Re: Haunted Virginia City
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 09:49:40 PM »
Has anyone spent the night in Virginia City at any of the old places and seen anything strange or scarey??
fisherman100

Yes, but then I realized it was a mirror.

kallimorgan

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 08:21:31 AM »
I love Virginia City. I haven't spent the night but I have also heard it is supposed to be haunted there.
Regardless, it is a great place to travel back in time and enjoy feeling like you've stepped on the set of bonanza.

goldie

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 05:54:51 PM »
Virginia City is supposed to be one of the most haunted places in NV. Lots of old buildings, cemetaries, and abandoned buildings for ghosts to hang out. Has anyone spent the night in Virginia City at any of the old places and seen anything strange or scarey??

fisherman100
I got married in Virginia City B&B and spent a few nights there in an old B&B....nothing scary!!!!!

Chloe Daniels

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 04:34:02 PM »

fisherman100

I know the BBQ there is good!

Offline Kevin

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2010, 02:06:15 PM »
My understanding is that Julia Bulette's spirit will haunt you--if you're willing to pay about $500 an hour.  You can get a "quickie" haunting for less, of course.  ;D