Author Topic: Inside - the Desert Club  (Read 611 times)

Offline TeeJay

• High Roller
Inside - the Desert Club
« on: July 14, 2019, 08:51:45 AM »
+3
As I was saying a couple of months ago, I really wanted to visit and report on the Desert Club (desertclubgirls.net), since it's within reach of our usual haunts of Wells, Elko, and Carlin, yet, it's relatively obscure. I want to get to know every house I can!

So yesterday, I drove out from my usual home base of Elko about 55 minutes or so west towards Battle Mountain. GPS and Waze found the address accurately and easily, and I was soon at a little gray ranch on a wide-ass street that no one seems to be need (residential streets in Nevada look like runways to me). The Desert Club is reportedly the smallest brothel in Nevada, although whether that's in terms of square footage, revenue, or employees, I'm not sure.

As soon as I pulled in, a little old lady, who I assumed is the house madam, peeked her head out to greet me. I suppose they don't get a lot of customers on a Saturday at noon?

The ladies on staff were Daisy, who reminded me of a typical blonde sitcom mom, and Queen, who was tall, dark, and tired, because my visit had woken her up from her rest after a late night.

I told them that I'd like to take a couple of photos for a write-up on the facility, and I was met with indifference. Maybe they thought I was a time-wasting tourist, or wanted special treatment. Or maybe we're somewhat obscure to them.

"What's a monger? Those people who want to outlaw prostitution?" mused Queen sleepily.

Anyway, I did end up partying there (maybe more on that later). Negotiation is not as smooth as it is in Elko, of course, but we arrived at an agreement we were happy with, and I had a good time.

I also got a quick look at the place. They have a small waiting room-like lounge area with chairs and a sofa, which is right off an ordinary kitchen in plain view. I didn't see a bar, although they do offer bar services and drinks. It really feels like this must be the smallest brothel in Nevada, although it's small in a cute way, not in a claustrophobic way. It feels like going over make love with a girlfriend who can't afford to move out of her apartment yet.  :)

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 08:57:50 AM by TeeJay »

Offline hirohito

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Inside - the Desert Club
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2019, 03:34:05 PM »
Thanks for the write up; I've wanted to hear a monger perspective on this place for a while.

Lucielove_elko

Re: Inside - the Desert Club
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2019, 07:24:10 PM »
That is an interesting write up Teejay, hope you are well I was super disappointed I didnt get to talk to you on your last trip to the area.