Author Topic: A week in paradise  (Read 708 times)

Offline Tim

• Couch Lint
A week in paradise
« on: June 24, 2019, 01:10:31 PM »
+12
Last week was spent in Elko.

In addition to the other ways of meeting the ladies, Mona's recently switched to holding the lineups in the pole dance room.  Not a fan of lineups, but it is also possible to approach (or to be approached by) a lady as she passes through the bar.  This is how I met Lily for two repeat parties.

Lily is a COY Finalist for a reason.  And these repeat parties were even better than our first one.  She is a very sweet lady, who is a pleasure to be with.  And full of energy...

Peter introduced me to Niki at Inez.  Like all of the photographs on their websites, the ladies are far more attractive in person.  And Niki was no exception.  She came out in a dress to talk, but changed to the red bra and panties (seen in her photos)  before walking me back to her room.  (I had mentioned I really liked those photos).  Niki is a very nice and talented lady.  If you are in Elko...

There were two repeat parties with Mila.  Like the other ladies, her pictures do not do her justice. She is a very nice lady, and well worth making the long drive to Elko.

There were plans made for a party with Lucie. It was apparent that she was not feeling well that day, so that party has hopefully been postponed to a future date.  Given her recent surgery, that was always a possibility.  I hope she is feeling better.

While I did have a chance to talk to Cherry, Jessy and Maxamillion, there wasn't enough time or energy to take it any further.  I also missed a chance to see Stephanie again.  Hopefully, on the next trip...

Lucielove_elko

Re: A week in paradise
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 01:34:02 PM »
I had so much fun chatting with u and look forward to the next time you come well have a great time bb :-)

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2019, 05:48:55 PM »
So glad you enjoyed all your Inez's/Mona's time!! :) See you next time!

Lucielove_elko

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2019, 07:28:45 PM »
Hi Tim,

Please let me know when you plan your party for the future.