Author Topic: Latin Spice With Rosa (Inez's)  (Read 1160 times)

Fairytale

Latin Spice With Rosa (Inez's)
« on: November 21, 2016, 04:07:42 PM »
Hello all!

This last weekend was pretty friggin' fun, and I finished the weekend with a wonderful party with Rosa!  She's a beautiful Latina, who is VERY easy to talk with!  She has great curves and beautiful raven black hair and an amazing smile!  When I went to Inez's in October, I had a chance to have a chat with her and so thoroughly enjoyed it, I made myself a promise that I would make sure to return to get a party from her prior to her leaving to pursue her education. I'm very glad I did!

When I got to Inez's, she came out and she, Peter, and I had a great chat for a bit.  I'd almost forgotten how easy she is to talk with.  We eventually made it back to her room, got the very, very easy negotiation out of the way (thank you both Inez's and Mona's for how you handle these!), and it was like flipping a switch.  She went from a chatty girl-next-door to a VERY passionate lover.  The Latina spice came out!  It's rare that I find a woman who can be that aggressive without it seeming either pushy or faked, and I LOVED it!  It really caught me off guard and it was brilliant!  We fell onto the bed, and explored each other for a bit.  She threw on a cover, and while her hands roamed, gave head like it was the only thing keeping her alive!  It's very difficult for me to finish by oral sex, but I came damn near to exploding right there.  However, she paid very good attention (or was a very good guesser, but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt ;D), and saw that I was pretty close and she backed off a bit, then climbed on.

The Latin fire continued while she rode me like a prize bull!  It probably would have given me a heart attack to go after it like she did, and she gave no signs of anything other than pure enjoyment!  The passion showed with every hip thrust and grind and fireworks were exploding in my head!  We finished with doggy style (my favorite) and headed for a table shower, where she got me excited again, threw on another rain coat and gave another world-class blow!  My legs were shaking so bad afterward, I could barely walk back to the room to get dressed!

After it was over, I stayed and started chatting with Peter for a bit, gulping down water and trying to recover enough to be able to safely drive back to where I was staying.  I was very happy to see Rosa come out a short time later and we had another great chat!  I was also pleased to meet the newest (I think) addition to the Inez family: Honey.  She is a beautiful young woman with a fantastic body and some pretty cool looking tattoos!  I'll post a bit about her in another thread, though!

Anyway, thank you to Louis, Peter and Rosa for a wonderful end to a great weekend!  Guys, I highly recommend Rosa!  She's a sweetheart to talk to and a wildfire in bed!

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
Re: Latin Spice With Rosa (Inez's)
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 04:19:02 PM »
Now you got me jealous, Fairytale!  :) A two banger (popper) party! You're starting to talk me into a sooner rather than later visit to Elko!

Fairytale

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2016, 04:29:12 PM »
I'd recommend it!  Mona's and Inez's have a good group there right now!  If I could just win the lottery.....

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2016, 06:12:21 PM »
I'd recommend it!  Mona's and Inez's have a good group there right now!  If I could just win the lottery.....
I believe the Powerball's $359 million for Wednesday night!  ;D Think I'd have some serious overnights with that......
I've had some very nice times at both those places, Fairytale. I don't doubt you a bit!

Offline Sciencebot

• Regular
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2016, 06:55:11 PM »
Rosa is a great girl and with a great personality. I like her giggles.

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2016, 10:04:05 PM »
try8ing hard buddy.... more hotties to come...  cannot wait to talk about next years plans too!!

Rosa

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2016, 10:18:33 PM »
Hello all!

This last weekend was pretty friggin' fun, and I finished the weekend with a wonderful party with Rosa!  She's a beautiful Latina, who is VERY easy to talk with!  She has great curves and beautiful raven black hair and an amazing smile!  When I went to Inez's in October, I had a chance to have a chat with her and so thoroughly enjoyed it, I made myself a promise that I would make sure to return to get a party from her prior to her leaving to pursue her education. I'm very glad I did!

When I got to Inez's, she came out and she, Peter, and I had a great chat for a bit.  I'd almost forgotten how easy she is to talk with.  We eventually made it back to her room, got the very, very easy negotiation out of the way (thank you both Inez's and Mona's for how you handle these!), and it was like flipping a switch.  She went from a chatty girl-next-door to a VERY passionate lover.  The Latina spice came out!  It's rare that I find a woman who can be that aggressive without it seeming either pushy or faked, and I LOVED it!  It really caught me off guard and it was brilliant!  We fell onto the bed, and explored each other for a bit.  She threw on a cover, and while her hands roamed, gave head like it was the only thing keeping her alive!  It's very difficult for me to finish by oral sex, but I came damn near to exploding right there.  However, she paid very good attention (or was a very good guesser, but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt ;D), and saw that I was pretty close and she backed off a bit, then climbed on.

The Latin fire continued while she rode me like a prize bull!  It probably would have given me a heart attack to go after it like she did, and she gave no signs of anything other than pure enjoyment!  The passion showed with every hip thrust and grind and fireworks were exploding in my head!  We finished with doggy style (my favorite) and headed for a table shower, where she got me excited again, threw on another rain coat and gave another world-class blow!  My legs were shaking so bad afterward, I could barely walk back to the room to get dressed!

After it was over, I stayed and started chatting with Peter for a bit, gulping down water and trying to recover enough to be able to safely drive back to where I was staying.  I was very happy to see Rosa come out a short time later and we had another great chat!  I was also pleased to meet the newest (I think) addition to the Inez family: Honey.  She is a beautiful young woman with a fantastic body and some pretty cool looking tattoos!  I'll post a bit about her in another thread, though!

Anyway, thank you to Louis, Peter and Rosa for a wonderful end to a great weekend!  Guys, I highly recommend Rosa!  She's a sweetheart to talk to and a wildfire in bed!
every second with you was fun..our talk & party was great..thanks for coming in hope to see you again soon! Happy holidays babe!!

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2016, 10:38:12 PM »
Wow. Honey and Rosa eh? Sounds like a two girl waiting to destroy any Monger. Lol
Good job. Great report. Wish I was out there.
HD

Rosa

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2016, 11:18:16 PM »
Wow. Honey and Rosa eh? Sounds like a two girl waiting to destroy any Monger. Lol
Good job. Great report. Wish I was out there.
HD
i can't wait to get s request with honey a other guy i am sure it would be double the fun.. ;)

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2016, 03:37:32 PM »
Wow what a review...SPICY HOT LATINA...that is Rosa!!!!