Author Topic: Brothel Etiquette 101  (Read 10831 times)

Offline Just Tom

• Hoser Family Member
  • I'm not taking this seriously...why are you?
Re: Brothel Etiquette 101
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2012, 07:33:49 PM »
+2
when the Lady asks what i do for a living i have learned to lie... it freaks them out when i explain that i spend 4 to 6 hours a day wearing a 2 and a half foot plastic glove on my left arm, with that arm up a cows arse, inseminating them...
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

shooter

« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2012, 10:15:31 PM »
when the Lady asks what i do for a living i have learned to lie... it freaks them out when i explain that i spend 4 to 6 hours a day wearing a 2 and a half foot plastic glove on my left arm, with that arm up a cows arse, inseminating them...

Not sure but you could have a worse job, like obtaining the semen from the bull! :-*

isurfer

« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2012, 10:29:24 PM »

Not sure but you could have a worse job, like obtaining the semen from the bull! :-*
Yeah, and if you were the bull's first, he might fall in love with you.

Heather Lane

« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2012, 01:23:54 AM »

LOL!  I actually had a man that really did that for a living! ;D   I enjoyed him very much. ;)

madison_graham

« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2012, 02:03:27 PM »

In which case the polite thing would be for him to lie about what he does for a living.  LOL

Offline DenvER_rIChard

• High Roller
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2012, 03:15:26 PM »
I have never understood the question "How old are you?" Why does is it matter what my age is? Maybe someone can explain that to me.

And I never understood the question every working girl ask, "What do you do for a living".

Why should it matter what I do for a living, that is unless working girls are trying to size the men up to determine what they could afford to pay.

BTW: Age never meant anything to me. Of course I happen to think women don't start to hit their prime until they are at least 40.

If she asks me, what I do for a living, I always take it to mean that she is interested in me as a person, and who I am, and perhaps if she knows that you aren't a high roller type, she'll give you a better deal. I like that she takes in interest in who I am, and what I am about. As for age, all I can say is "different strokes, for different folks" It all varies and depends on who's who.

The two coolest ladies that I have partied with never did ask me what I did for a living. Hmmmm.

Would you mind giving up who they were, and where at?

grocerybag25

« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2012, 03:36:38 PM »
During the line up is it okay to take 10 minutes to make a selection? Is that too long?  If you are not successful with negotiations can you do another line up?

Is it okay to ask the ladies to turn around during the line up and bend over so I can see their butt?

lpinnewb

« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2012, 05:09:54 PM »
I have never understood the question "How old are you?" Why does is it matter what my age is? Maybe someone can explain that to me.

And I never understood the question every working girl ask, "What do you do for a living".

Why should it matter what I do for a living, that is unless working girls are trying to size the men up to determine what they could afford to pay.

BTW: Age never meant anything to me. Of course I happen to think women don't start to hit their prime until they are at least 40.

If she asks me, what I do for a living, I always take it to mean that she is interested in me as a person, and who I am, and perhaps if she knows that you aren't a high roller type, she'll give you a better deal. I like that she takes in interest in who I am, and what I am about. As for age, all I can say is "different strokes, for different folks" It all varies and depends on who's who.

The two coolest ladies that I have partied with never did ask me what I did for a living. Hmmmm.

Would you mind giving up who they were, and where at?

Not at all.

LadyAries at Sheris Ranch
Dahlia at the Chicken Ranch

Offline DenvER_rIChard

• High Roller
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2012, 06:02:23 PM »
Actually I was asking Sidewinder that question, however thank you anyway. I know who you're talking about. They are awesome.