Author Topic: About becoming a legal prostitute  (Read 3916 times)

MichelleLey

About becoming a legal prostitute
« on: September 21, 2012, 05:27:36 PM »
I am considering being a legal prostitute LMAO!  I was wondering if you guys can tell me a great place to work at, where price isn`t an option?  Can you guys tell me of a place that has big spenders, thnx.

CookieMonster

Re: About becoming a legal prostitute
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 07:33:36 PM »
+1
You may want to contact Charlie Sheen.  According to him, he never paid for sex.  When the judge asked him about it, he stated that he only paid them to leave.  That must be legal.  I'm sure he was a big spender too.

lpinnewb

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 08:06:48 PM »
I am considering being a legal prostitute LMAO!  I was wondering if you guys can tell me a great place to work at, where price isn`t an option?  Can you guys tell me of a place that has big spenders, thnx.

Thought you already were. You worked for Karmen didn't you?

A great place to work at? How about the street corner where YOU belong bitch.

vanessalondon

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2012, 09:05:16 PM »
+1
Mustang ranch is the best

MichelleLey

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2012, 06:23:09 AM »

Thought you already were. You worked for Karmen didn't you?

A great place to work at? How about the street corner where YOU belong bitch.
LMFAO!!!  Your lame!

a_libertine

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2012, 10:30:24 AM »
Mustang ranch is the best

Yahhh, cuzzz it's like da Joisey Schowes of brothels aiiggghttt?!? ... I got ya situation riight here V.L.           ==> points to pants <==... aaiigghhttt.....           == > NAKED CANNONBALL FLIPS into pool!!!

Seriously most places around moundhouse and patrick have decent traffic. Exit 28 gets decent traffic, as does the world famous BR and the run off of that to LRN and SBR.

Or down south Sheri's Ranch.

Offline Avatar

• Hoser Family Member
  • I love a woman with a nice tail
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2012, 11:05:37 AM »
+1

Well Michelle, I think if this was a serious question you would have been
asking where is a great place to work that has great customers that
enjoy fun Ladies, so I will suggest that you check out the Calico Club
and I believe the lady that you want to talk to is Karmen.

lpinnewb

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2012, 01:55:33 PM »

Well Michelle, I think if this was a serious question you would have been
asking where is a great place to work that has great customers that
enjoy fun Ladies, so I will suggest that you check out the Calico Club
and I believe the lady that you want to talk to is Karmen.

LMFAO!

elliott

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2012, 07:10:45 PM »
If I were a newbie and a girl, I think I'd start at the WF Mustang outside of Reno, nice clean, quiet place, good, friendly management, not unusual pressure, support from the Suzane, and you'll find if your cut out for the job.  Its not for everyone. 

mackdaddy_69

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2012, 07:37:50 PM »
I would try the Mustang ranch outside of Reno and I would call the Mustang ranch to see what you need to do. I would also look at some of the other ranches that interests you.

lpinnewb

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2012, 06:20:51 PM »
+1
IT IS NOT A SERIOUS QUESTION. SHE IS JUST TROLLING. SHE HAS NOTHING BUT CONTEMPT FOR EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD.

There I said it!  :)

snafu146

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2012, 05:53:31 PM »
Newb,ya beat me to it.  She is a failed LPIN working girl that is here just to start some crap.  Ignore her.

sportsman

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2012, 09:00:45 PM »
new b...what cl--ass you have...

madison_graham

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2012, 10:01:14 PM »

Michelle,

In Alicia White's article "The Psychology of Online Forums" she wrote

Within these online communities, notions of hierarchy are quickly established by the more seasoned posters who exhibit a rather skewed sense of importance and authority. Cliques are formed and mimic real life by picking on weaker or less popular individuals within the group.

Don't let anyone run you off.  If they don't like your posts, then they have the option of adding you to their BLOCKED LIST and then they won't be able to see your posts.

As for your question, I have no idea which house has the most money because its not the house - its the lady that brings in the revenue.  When you have a reputation for giving great parties and are priced fairly (ok "fairly" is subjective) you will always be successful.  If you seek the quick buck, have a bad attitude and want to charge the man for every single thing and have more rules than his ex-wife, you will fail in the long run.

Madison

shooter

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2012, 10:22:57 PM »
new b...what cl--ass you have...

Ahh Sporty , Sporty, Sporty. Your post shows how clueless you are on this particular subject. Michelle Ley is not an LPIN, She has posted her contempt for all mongers, and is only here to drum up business for her upcoming web cam venture. At .99 a minute.