Author Topic: Roxy @ Dovetail  (Read 303 times)

Offline highlander

• Regular
Roxy @ Dovetail
« on: March 12, 2019, 10:52:38 PM »
I was in Elko for three days at the end of February and each evening I spent some time at the Dovetail out in Carlin with the reigning COY Roxy. I had spent some time with her last Labor Day and she made me so at ease and comfortable I had to return and spend more time with her. I can't point to one thing that makes me want to keep returning to see Roxy it is the whole package. She is easy to speak with, fun, kind, engaging, generous with her time, beautiful, and of course very skilled at what she does. I think that the most telling thing is she called me out for thinking to loudly. We were lying in the bed afterwards and she could tell I had thoughts just running through my head and I wasn't being present in the moment.  Not sure now what was going on in my own head at the time but she was right I was not allowing myself to fully engage/enjoy what had just occurred. But of course Roxy be the fun loving person she is delivered a quick throat chop to zap me out of what ever funk was going on in that stupid brain of mine. Thank you so such for the great evenings Roxy.

Highlander
ATF - "There can be only one"