Author Topic: February Elko Trip  (Read 557 times)

Offline KSquared

• Lookie-Loo
February Elko Trip
« on: March 13, 2019, 08:43:48 PM »
+15
I made a trip to Elko at the beginning of the Feb and am finally able to get down to write about my Experiences. I had been to Elko area a few times in the past and had my fair share of great memories and that is what keeps me wanting to go back again and again.

I was in town during the same time as the National Cowboy poetry gathering and that was the busiest I have seen Elko during all my visits. I usually don't make appointments in Advance so I was a little worried that I would be kept waiting when I visit the houses to party but to my surprise not once did I have to wait for any lady during those 3 days I was there. Not that I am complaining  ;)

I had a couple of parties at Inez with Candi and Honey(Not together but I wish). My first party was with Candi and If you are into some one that Is heavy in the bottom then look no further than Candi. she is definitely an Eye candy and I still remember lying in the bed after the party as she was twerking her round bottom and I wish it had never ended lol. Honey is another sweet lady I had a chance to party with, She is so beautiful and has the curves in all the right places. Apparently she is from Hawaii and the hour I was with her just felt like I was exploring those exotic islands of Hawaii. I had really wanted to see Lucie during my trip but she was out during that time and I need to rectify that next time I am in Elko

I had couple more parties at Dovetail. One was with Roxy and what else can I say about her that hasn't already been said in this board. I had partied with her before and I guess it turned into a tradition to go pay her a visit when ever I visit Elko. Other party I had was with a new lady Darcy. She is very petite and pretty. I saw her when I went to book a party with Roxy and Immediately knew I had to go back the next day to see her and that is exactly what I did and the party did not disappoint at all.

Altogether a fun time and I am already looking forward to my next trip in just a few more days.

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: February Elko Trip
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 04:40:24 PM »
So Happy you enjoyed Inez's while you were here. Candi and Honey are super sweet!! :)

Offline niki_elko

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2019, 01:03:09 PM »
Nice post! I hope I get to meet you at Inez's on your next trip!

Lucielove_elko

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2019, 02:08:36 PM »
Sorry we didn't get to meet!! Hopefully next time we will get to have some fun!! Please let me know what date you'll be here again!!