Author Topic: Why are you here?  (Read 6014 times)

Metalhead

Re: Why are you here?
« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2017, 07:58:04 AM »
+2
Fist of I'd like to say hello I'm newish here after being a member on the MLBR board for sometime & a lurker on here for the last couple weeks this board seems to be at a bit of a different pace & less restrictive not sure if that's answers much but yea.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2017, 08:31:27 AM »
+2
Well, here's the real reason why I'm here.

Offline Virtus

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2017, 08:13:49 PM »
+2
Hey there! First time posting here. As good a place as any to start. I'm a total newbie to these type of boards and to this whole field. Haven't been to any brothels and have lately had thoughts of just wanting to go there and lose my virginity. So I just searched online for info and eventually stumbled my way here. ^_^ I've been reading up on a LOT of threads and stuff the past month. Still saving up money while learning whatever I can. Can't wait for when I do head out there. Though I'm still super shy and nervous about the whole venture. (Not an uncommon trait I'm sure.)

LuvUShortTime

« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2017, 04:24:31 AM »
Hey there! First time posting here. As good a place as any to start. I'm a total newbie to these type of boards and to this whole field. Haven't been to any brothels and have lately had thoughts of just wanting to go there and lose my virginity. So I just searched online for info and eventually stumbled my way here. ^_^ I've been reading up on a LOT of threads and stuff the past month. Still saving up money while learning whatever I can. Can't wait for when I do head out there. Though I'm still super shy and nervous about the whole venture. (Not an uncommon trait I'm sure.)
Welcome, Virtus!

I have been in the your very spot quite recently so I sympathize with how daunting it feels to try to learn about LPIN in the sea of contrasting information from clients and desert of information you want to know from the ladies (for legal reasons).  My personal advice would be to take your time, learn as much as you can while you save up, go ahead and ask any questions you might have here or in other public forums but hold off on asking any ladies anything by e-mail or pm until you are ready to make a serious inquiry about a party.  Think about those forms of communication as being "business only"; I think any business person would get annoyed if they had to sift through a ton of "Hey, how's it going?" e-mails to find the few that are actually about real business. 

Enjoy the process!  There are so many awesome ladies in LPIN and, between them all, there is at least someone that can satisfy your every legal desire. 

Offline Moman

• Regular
« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2017, 08:57:39 AM »
+4

Why am I here ?   Several reasons ,  I married at 18 and had not dated at any length other women . My way to satisfy that void was going to nevada once or twice a year . I was not going to hit the bars looking for sex and destroy my marriage . LPIN was my way to keep my family intact at that time . I am no longer emotionally connected to my spouse but our family is very much intact . I'm very thankful to LPIN .

Offline Pokertime

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2017, 05:05:31 PM »
I'm here because my wife and I are interested in couples parties so we like to get more info on which girls do those parties and pricing ballparks. I'm more of a lurker than poster.

Max Wood

« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2017, 05:35:29 PM »

Welcome to the dark side. Your first assignment, should you choose to accept it, is to learn to identify those with sage advice, knowledge and experience, and to avoid the BS artists, wannabes, and hustlers. Best of luck to you.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 05:39:14 PM by Max Wood »

Offline DenvER_rIChard

• High Roller
« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2017, 05:36:10 PM »
Creature of habit.

Offline RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Girl With the Golden Touch
« Reply #68 on: July 29, 2017, 12:41:26 AM »
I am here because Roxy put in a good word for me with management.

Good to know I've actually got some clout, hehe ;)
Courtesan of the Year 2018
Available at Mona’s Ranch in Elko
Twitter @missroxygold

And the girl in the corner said Boy, I wanna warn you it’ll turn into a Ballroom Blitz

dpuck1998

« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2017, 06:57:17 AM »
I'm here because my wife and I are interested in couples parties so we like to get more info on which girls do those parties and pricing ballparks. I'm more of a lurker than poster.

^^ Ditto

FredT

« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2017, 07:25:14 AM »
I'm an addict......  And the ladies (and the denzins of this board) are my drug.    (And a drug that wont kill me, kill my marriage, or throw me in jail)