Author Topic: Glasses? To wear or not to wear?!  (Read 3377 times)

Cherry Lane

Re: Glasses? To wear or not to wear?!
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2017, 09:07:44 PM »
I honestly feel you look beautiful with or without. I am the same way, I also wear glasses. Some love them, some dislike... at the end of the day, you have to do what feels right to you! :-*

stevielicks

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2017, 09:44:08 AM »
:)Glasses have never been a deal breaker for me but I'm not a line up type of guy either.  :) I agree with Ruby that you should go with the look that's gives you the most confidence! In any event my dear, you've always been a winner in my book. :-* :-*

Awww!! Can't wait to see you  :-* :-*

Offline Armond

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2017, 09:46:40 AM »
play teacher like the hot chick in the movie mike and dave need wedding dates

stevielicks

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2017, 10:01:49 AM »
+1
Thanks everyone for your honest and often very funny responses. Sorry I disappeared from my own thread but I had a family emergency. My first Mustang tour was actually pushed to this Monday the 10th of July -- wish me luck! I bought some super funky retro glasses and I'm planning on taking the general advice of ditching them during lineup and wearing them in the lounge (since it's pretty hard to make a connection with someone when they are a bit fuzzy around the edges LOL). And I have to say I never even imagined wearing my glasses during a party since I can see up close...for some reason that seems dangerous for the poor glasses  :o ;D

Thanks again and much love! -- Stevie

[attachment deleted by admin]

Metalhead

« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2017, 06:15:53 PM »
Truthfully I really dig glasses & I think that's cuz I wear ones that could pick up HBO but all in all its up to you what ever you feel most comfortable in & that goes for anything when ever I've prebooked I always suggest she wears her most favorite/comfortable outfit.

Lulz

« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2017, 10:02:43 AM »
I'm sorry but glasses, especially the huge black-framed ones are a huge turn-off for me.   I don't see why a cute girl wants to make herself look like Woody Allen or Thelma from Scooby Doo lol.  Same goes for those 50's style granny glasses.

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2017, 10:30:21 AM »
I dunno? I get this nefarious idea in my head when I'm about to cum when a lady has glasses on  ;D