Author Topic: My first trip - Days two and three  (Read 5480 times)

Offline Aubrey Huff

• Hoser Family Member
Re: My first trip - Days two and three
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2014, 04:54:03 PM »
Really disappointed to here the $1500 price quotes coming out of the Mustang. That's Bunny Ranch territory. I have never been quoted anything near that there.  That's not the Mustang of Demi, Ayana, and others I know.

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2014, 05:29:48 PM »
Really disappointed to here the $1500 price quotes coming out of the Mustang. That's Bunny Ranch territory. I have never been quoted anything near that there.  That's not the Mustang of Demi, Ayana, and others I know.

$1500 price quote, I would need more information on why that guy was quoted that $.  Maybe the lady didn't like the guy's attitude or something else the lady didn't like about the guy, maybe the guy didn't know how to negotiate, maybe it was a specialty party or a multi hour party, or maybe it depends on which lady as probably every negotiating large brothel has at least a few high roller ladies.  Need more information?
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

ryntak46575

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2014, 07:06:11 PM »
Reading the posts, the 1500 was something one of the others here said he'd seen a guy get when he was there watching the guy.  At least I think that's what I saw. No- I received no quotes for1500.

Thanks for sticking up fir meCOH.  Yes that sounds about right die my first post on sin.  I think my first on Mr was even earlier. 

So, in short, yes-I'm a real guy.  Yes- I went and spent several days.   Yes- I spent lots of money over the course of it.  However,  I had tasked to several of you.  I read lots of what you've put out on this board.   I watched every episode of cathouse (only to realize I didn't want to go there).

I contacted several ladies in advance (though not one of those I contacted were present -see below on that).  I knew what I wanted to do and ate research with YOU GUYS (or some of you) was able to make it a good trip.  If you aren't able to go and have the time of your lifeƱ why are you going?  If you can't handle the cost, don't go.  But if you're willing to pay an amount, and can find a girl willing to dance for that price, how can you be anything but thrilled?   I wanted lots of parties.   With some good looking girls.   And I got that.  Period.

now - the girl that want there: talked with Harley by pm, and was supposed to get together for a party.   Even asked fire her to suggest sine teo girl parties with girls that were going to be there at the same time.

Then, she had her birthday and then stopped responding.   When I got there, she want the.  And while nobody said specifics,  I got the impression that something maybe happened and that she may not be back.  At least for a while.  And not wanting to get on the wrong side of those that were making my weekend awesome, I didn't inquire further.

offleash

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2014, 07:31:18 PM »
+1
Ya, I just included the bit about hearing the 1500 to kinda help validate both end of the spectrum--and the idea that you never quite know what you're going to get, no matter which house or who the owner.  It's a second-hand tale, but judging by the guys face, it wasn't no lie.  I guess I'm just trying to say that as discouraging as it is to hear something like that..............hang in there, there's still a good chance you can still have a good time.

Very cool to hear others having a great time, and as I said before--and based on the specifics and details--this one sounds legit.  In the past, I tried to bust people who sounded like shills and turned out to be wrong.  So I don't do that any more, lol.

Thanks for sharing your experience  ryntak46575.

Leash

offleash

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2014, 07:39:15 PM »
+1

$1500 price quote, I would need more information on why that guy was quoted that $.  Maybe the lady didn't like the guy's attitude or something else the lady didn't like about the guy, maybe the guy didn't know how to negotiate, maybe it was a specialty party or a multi hour party, or maybe it depends on which lady as probably every negotiating large brothel has at least a few high roller ladies.  Need more information?

During my own recent visits to the MR/WH, I observed a fair amount of action and interaction.  I also observed a guy who was extremely discouraged because no one was talking to him, and the only interaction was a $1500 price walk.

What do y'all think was the reason "no one was taking to him"?

Seemed like a regular guy, pleasant enough. Experienced, world traveler. 

There are a number of theories about why the girls don't approach.  The fascinating thing to me is that no ladies were talking to either him or me--but when we started to talk to each other, they were right there with us. And I'm pretty sure he ended up with a satisfying experience after that. 

It's counter-intuitive to me that the way to get laid in a brothel would be to walk up and start talking to some random dude.

Leash

ryntak46575

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2014, 08:37:29 PM »
While I cannot say for sure how many, I know for sure that I watched one guy get walked while I was there.  Didn't include it in my earlier posts because, well, that was HIS experience, not mine. 

Younger looking guy, maybe 22, 25 years old.  Wearing fancy dress slacks, nice button up shirt, wearing a tie, and fancy shiny shoes.  I watched him go back with one of the major hotties - one I wanted to try, but was so head over heels for Bella, that I never saw the girl there while my penis was still in working order - so, I'm not sure what her ranges were. A few minutes later, they both walk out, and he sits at a table, and without missing a beat, another girl walked up to him.  One, in fact, I'd partied with, so I knew at least a figure she would take without question.  The two go to the back, and shortly thereafter, they both come back to the front.  He calls for his tab, and leaves.

Either he wanted some REALLY kinky shit, or he had not expected the prices.

Offline Lecher

• High Roller
  • "Stay on target" - Red leader
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2014, 11:05:04 PM »
I think some dudes think that these girls are somewhat desperate and will do bareback for a little extra.  They come in and find out the truth and then walk out.
Proclaimed a rat bastard hoser KSF by Flyfisher 7/27/16

QTo

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2014, 11:08:20 PM »
I think some dudes think that these girls are somewhat desperate and will do bareback for a little extra.  They come in and find out the truth and then walk out.

And they will still come on in, cause the rumors are out there that some ladies do BBBJ and BBFS.

pitasandwichpimp

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2014, 07:31:48 AM »

And they will still come on in, cause the rumors are out there that some ladies do BBBJ and BBFS.

QTO

We both know the rumors are true.

In fact one of y'alls favorites was a BBBJ kind of gal.

bungalow bill

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2014, 09:24:31 AM »
Aubrey.....don't kid yer self.  There have been lots of girls at the MR who have no prob starting negotiations at $1500......he'll, I've had a couple look right in my face and say the words Three Thousand.

It's all part of the show......

Belle

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2014, 08:28:56 PM »
+1
Well, right on,  ryntak! Phoenix is my friend too! You got an awesome threesome! Tapper really doesn't know these girls to think it's fake, I worked with them for years to know they give a great party and actually love what they do

Belle

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2014, 09:19:28 AM »
I just wanted to say about over $1000 quotes, some of MR's VIP rooms start at that price. Also, depending on time and activity, it just might cost that much. I have quoted people from 100-10,0000+ depending on time and activity. If I don't want to party with someone, I simply tell them that I'm not the girl for them, and suggest one of my friends. I was a relationship sex councelor before doin this, and I believe it's such a dis-service to be dishonest, and/or sticker shock someone...that will always leave a bad taste in someone's mouth and they'll tell a bunch of people