Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 632 times)

Offline Soad4t

• Lookie-Loo
« on: March 04, 2024, 08:41:19 PM »
As the title says I’m a newbie to this and possibly going to visit an establishment when I visit Reno.

This forum has been a huge help and answered a lot of my questions.  I was wondering as some threads state many experiences don’t involve oral sex on the lady or kissing.  Is this specifically provider dependent?

I just ask as I very much enjoy pleasing a woman orally vs actually receiving and something I’d hope to do if I did visit.

TIA for the help.

Offline knitwit

• Regular
Re: Newbie
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2024, 09:39:24 PM »
Yes, it is very much provider dependent, not all ladies will other those services. If those are something that are important to you, then make sure to bring it up before the party during negotiations or else you might end up disappointed if you bring it up for the first time during the party. If the lady doesn't offer it then you can politely decline during negotiations and find another lady to talk with.

Offline Mr jewels

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2024, 01:51:28 AM »
Respectfully please  look at your  P.M. MESSAGES ON THIS SITE BROTHER = I sent you some advise  👍🏻
Respectfully
Mrjewels 😎

Offline Mr. Lloyd

• Regular
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2024, 05:22:23 AM »
As knitwit said, it's provider dependent and you should bring it up in negotiations to make sure the lady you've selected offers it before you commit to a deal. You should also expect to pay extra, as some ladies charge a premium for it. Not all, but better to go in expecting to pay extra and then possibly be pleasantly surprised if you meet a lady who doesn't ask you to.

Offline FunViolet

• Best BBW Provider in LPIN
  • Regular
  • Best BBW Provider in Nevada
    • Links
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2024, 06:51:53 AM »
+1
I would also add that protection such as dental dams are used for oral. I've had potential clients come in wanting that service and turned it down because I said a barrier was required. I know it's mentioned in the forums but I wanted to bring it up to keep in mind.
Twitter @FunViolet13
IG @FunViolet13

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2024, 02:49:54 PM »
+1
What happens between closed doors is between those 2 people.
XO Vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.

Offline billwh

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2024, 06:02:33 PM »
+1
delete
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 06:07:13 PM by billwh »