Author Topic: Inez's and Mona's are hitting it out of the park!  (Read 4244 times)

Offline Maverick777

• Couch Lint
Inez's and Mona's are hitting it out of the park!
« on: October 25, 2017, 12:09:26 AM »
+22
With so many beautiful cool girls to see it's hard to decide.  With Emily, Jessy, Luna, Portia, Katrina and Mila, I feel so spoiled... Life is good!  That's what I say to myself while driving out of Elko after a weekend on cloud 9,  Life is good!  Peter, Mike, Anna, Tawny and Louis are truly gracious hosts.  A weekend of poker, sports, blackjack, weed and brothels, I fucking love Nevada!  I'ts the adult Disneyland. It's the only place I truly feel free.  I think I've found the secret of life, it's play and enjoyment.  The enjoyment of food, drink, smoke, art, music, friends, family, beauty, nature, and sex.  Life is good!

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Inez's and Mona's are hitting it out of the park!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 12:40:22 AM »
+4
Thank you buddy!

These comments make me so happy as our team works very hard to make Elko a memorable experience!

Offline jessy_elko

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 06:48:16 AM »
+3
With so many beautiful cool girls to see it's hard to decide.  With Emily, Jessy, Luna, Portia, Katrina and Mila, I feel so spoiled... Life is good!  That's what I say to myself while driving out of Elko after a weekend on cloud 9,  Life is good!  Peter, Mike, Anna, Tawny and Louis are truly gracious hosts.  A weekend of poker, sports, blackjack, weed and brothels, I fucking love Nevada!  I'ts the adult Disneyland. It's the only place I truly feel free.  I think I've found the secret of life, it's play and enjoyment.  The enjoyment of food, drink, smoke, art, music, friends, family, beauty, nature, and sex.  Life is good!

Elko is a men's PARADISE LOL!!!
😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 08:52:15 AM »
+3

Elko is a men's PARADISE LOL!!!

Except when one only gets to look but no touch ...  LOL

Peter

Offline monaselko

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2017, 10:58:41 AM »
+1

So glad we get to be an enjoyable part of your life....we are always happy to see you!!! :) :)

42desert

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2017, 09:35:16 AM »
+3
Heading there on Friday... will share my opinion as soon as I get back!

Offline jessy_elko

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2017, 10:00:54 AM »
+1

great!!🤗🤗
😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2017, 02:49:21 PM »
+1
Aweosme buddy dial me up anytime!

quote author=42desert link=topic=28721.msg345086#msg345086 date=1509035716]
[/quote]

Offline Just Another Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2017, 02:55:38 PM »
+1
Damn you anyway Maverick. I firmly made up my mind not to drive to Elko on Thanksgiving weekend because it's just too far out of my way between Reno and Phoenix. And then you go reminding me how it's so awesome there. I'm going to still have to think some more.  Louis might sway me if he can tell me who's going to be there Saturday November 25th.
“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
- Steve Martin

Offline mrtongue

• Regular
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2017, 08:22:28 PM »
+2
i'll be there for a few days next week. Arriving on Halloween. Looking for trick or treat candy.  ;)

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2017, 01:02:30 AM »
+1
sounds like a fun end of october! Glad to see you guys coming.

JAG--On Nov 25th we will have plenty of hot and horny girls that will be waiting for you to cool them down..

Offline Cross Towner

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2017, 02:36:04 AM »
+2
Hey, new face here. I've heard nothing but good things about Inez and Mona's, and I'm looking forward to my visit to them this weekend.

Offline Maverick777

• Couch Lint
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2017, 03:25:44 AM »
Damn you anyway Maverick. I firmly made up my mind not to drive to Elko on Thanksgiving weekend because it's just too far out of my way between Reno and Phoenix. And then you go reminding me how it's so awesome there. I'm going to still have to think some more.  Louis might sway me if he can tell me who's going to be there Saturday November 25th.

Do it!  I know you won't regret it.  You only live once.

Offline Maverick777

• Couch Lint
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2017, 12:55:43 AM »
Just got back from another epic Elko trip!

Jade_Elko

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2017, 12:39:52 PM »
+1
It was nice meeting you last week.  I hope to see you on your next trip.