Author Topic: Kit Kat is where it's at!  (Read 1053 times)

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
Kit Kat is where it's at!
« on: June 14, 2018, 10:20:04 AM »
+5
Had a great time at Kit Kat last night!  The house is full of young hotties right now and it has an awesome vibe.  Check out Lexi Armani if you go - she's smokin' HOT!  Drinks are still only $8 and the staff is very friendly. 
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

ColtsFan90

Re: Kit Kat is where it's at!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 11:07:28 PM »
Thanks for this post and your reviews on the other boards Bob!  I just had an awesome party with a remarkable woman at the Mustang today, and I'm hoping I'll have a great party with Lexi tomorrow!

Offline cronuswalker

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2018, 12:20:09 PM »
Lexi is a fantastic party. I had the honor of being her first in the house..... It was memorable !!!!

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2018, 03:43:57 PM »
Thanks for this post and your reviews on the other boards Bob!  I just had an awesome party with a remarkable woman at the Mustang today, and I'm hoping I'll have a great party with Lexi tomorrow!

Lexi is AWESOME!  Its OK to mention my name too! 
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

ColtsFan90

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2018, 11:45:29 PM »
Welp, I partied with Lexi, and you're right.  Definitely someone who knows what she's doing in the bedroom!

I'd write a review in the review section of the forum, but it seems pointless to me since non-members can't see them.  I'll probably write up a trip review for the Mustang ranch portion of my trip on their website this week, but I'll go ahead and mention here that it's hard to imagine someone being dissatisfied after a party with Lexi.

Offline hungermonger

• High Roller
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2018, 03:58:25 PM »
Had a great time at Kit Kat last night!  The house is full of young hotties right now and it has an awesome vibe.  Check out Lexi Armani if you go - she's smokin' HOT!  Drinks are still only $8 and the staff is very friendly.

I had this house on my radar.  Think in your last report or two you had a good time. 

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2018, 04:49:11 PM »

I had this house on my radar.  Think in your last report or two you had a good time.

Yup!  The house is cool and the ladies are hot!  8)
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline Gus

• Regular
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2018, 10:20:01 PM »
In the past few months, I have had two parties with Comisha at the Kit Kat. She is very experienced and skillful, and gives one hell of a great party.
The three most important words in life are Yes! Thank you! and Wow!