Author Topic: Jessy at Mona’s  (Read 342 times)

Offline Bikeman

• Lookie-Loo
Jessy at Mona’s
« on: March 08, 2024, 09:42:11 AM »
+4
I came back into Elko and booked an appointment with the beautiful Jessy.  I was a little nervous having not met her and the limited pictures online, but the glowing reviews on here as well as her being the current COY told me to just go for it.

I am certainly glad I went for it.  I was nervous going in but Jessy immediately put me at ease.  First off she is a world class beauty that radiates a sophisticated sexuality.  Very put together, confident, and classy lady.  She met me in a white dress that really made me want to know what was underneath.  During a very easy negotiation I decided to expand my time with her and book a full two hours.

We got to the room and what everyone reports is true, miles of curves packed into small and fit frame.  What really stood out, however, was her calming presence.  I get nervous meeting a new courtesan and within minutes I was relaxed, smiling, and feeling like a king.  I’ll keep the steamier details of the rest of the session for my own personal enjoyment, but world rocked is an understatement.  Cuddling and conversation was absolutely amazing, Jessy is a smart and very real person.  I can’t wait until I get to see her again.

Offline JW

• Lookie-Loo
Re: Jessy at Mona’s
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2024, 04:43:40 PM »
Seems like a great lady 💚

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Jessy at Mona’s
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2024, 05:30:34 PM »
So happy you enjoyed your time with Jessy!!