Author Topic: Better Late Than Never November  (Read 8694 times)

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Better Late Than Never November
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2017, 02:16:13 PM »

...Oh and I'm always in the mood but if you're at the bar sitting with a lady I'm not gonna interrupt....

I can verify that.  I was talking to a lady at the bar.  She had to leave for a second.  You came by.  Saw I was alone and checked on me.  I explained I was chatting with someone that would be back in a second.  You excused yourself and went to check on Sidewinder.   ;)
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

frankiethechin

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2017, 10:39:25 PM »
Melissa,

I was forced a line up, I was told upon entry that I had to get a lineup,  I was not forced to choose, I could have chose nobody but I won't do that as I think that is a little messed up to get a line up and not choose anybody, I preach that and if I in turn behave that way than I am a hypocrite, I'm alot of things a hypocrite is not one of them, I chose lita who while on the tour I told her I did not request a line up and didn't really want a tour as I have been there before....I offered to buy her a drink and go back to the bar. I felt lita was too young for me at first  as I have a minimum age, which many are aware of including dennis as well as louis and peter. After speaking with her for a little bit something may have materialized there but it didn't.  You were nice to me, some small talk, and I wouldn't expect you to want to have a drink at the bar as you already had a rootbeer float. If I were able to come in, use the head, sit down have a drink and start a conversation or two with the ladies I would have been more willing to party. 

Maybe next time I'm in there we can have a root beer float or a drink and even discuss a party. I'm not one to bitch and complain but that night the bartender/shift manager/whatever her title is  did in fact tell me I had to get a line up and go on a tour dsepite ringing the bell twice and stating upon entry that I did not want a line up at this time. What happened happened and hopefully it doesn't happen again.

If I remember correctly I met you once before quite a few years ago at the Sage, prior to Dennis purchasing it, I believe you had dark hair, you were nice then too. However that particular night at ACH it wasn't meant to be. Hopefully next time things turn out differently. 

Miss_Kiss

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2017, 04:02:46 AM »
Yeah, I'm really surprised at ACH  :o   Must have been a new SM?   I've never felt forced into a lineup when I stop there.   Most of the time all the ladies just come out and mingle.   It's a really mellow vibe.   
Thank you, Bob.  :-*
I'm certain it was a new sm. Please don't give up on us  ;) We've pride ourself on the laid back vibe we have here. We want people to feel comfy and relaxed.

frankiethechin

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2017, 09:30:38 PM »
Melissa,

I was forced a line up, I was told upon entry that I had to get a lineup,  I was not forced to choose, I could have chose nobody but I won't do that as I think that is a little messed up to get a line up and not choose anybody, I preach that and if I in turn behave that way than I am a hypocrite, I'm alot of things a hypocrite is not one of them, I chose lita who while on the tour I told her I did not request a line up and didn't really want a tour as I have been there before....I offered to buy her a drink and go back to the bar. I felt lita was too young for me at first  as I have a minimum age, which many are aware of including dennis as well as louis and peter. After speaking with her for a little bit something may have materialized there but it didn't.  You were nice to me, some small talk, and I wouldn't expect you to want to have a drink at the bar as you already had a rootbeer float. If I were able to come in, use the head, sit down have a drink and start a conversation or two with the ladies I would have been more willing to party. 

Maybe next time I'm in there we can have a root beer float or a drink and even discuss a party. I'm not one to bitch and complain but that night the bartender/shift manager/whatever her title is  did in fact tell me I had to get a line up and go on a tour dsepite ringing the bell twice and stating upon entry that I did not want a line up at this time. What happened happened and hopefully it doesn't happen again.

If I remember correctly I met you once before quite a few years ago at the Sage, prior to Dennis purchasing it, I believe you had dark hair, you were nice then too. However that particular night at ACH it wasn't meant to be. Hopefully next time things turn out differently.
Omg yes come in and I can make a root beer float or a malt!!! I make great malts!!!
Oh and yes I did work at the Sagebrush under Marvin, nice guy. That was me. Dark hair  :)
Again I apologize for our hostess/cashier making you feel that way. Forcing a tour is not cool. It's all about wording and some people get it fast some people never get it  ::)
I hope I'm here next time you come in. If they do the introduction wrong you'll totally see it in my face :D I will rescue you  ;) lol
Sending you cyber kisses and hugs~

Sounds like a plan

Thanks

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2017, 11:37:32 PM »

...Oh and I'm always in the mood but if you're at the bar sitting with a lady I'm not gonna interrupt....

I can verify that.  I was talking to a lady at the bar.  She had to leave for a second.  You came by.  Saw I was alone and checked on me.  I explained I was chatting with someone that would be back in a second.  You excused yourself and went to check on Sidewinder.   ;)
Aww cool. I think I remember that day!!! Next time you're here SAY SOMETHING to me! Let me know it's you!
I'm not a ... super ummm high pressure girl ya know. I introduce myself and give space. It has worked against me in bigger houses. More aggressive girls run me right over... figuratively  :D
I'm kind of shy at first which is why smaller houses work better for me now. When I used to drink more often it was easier, liquid courage but now alcohol doesn't do the same for me. Now I get tired lol so I'm stuck depending on just me and I'm a shy more quiet girl, at first glance. Anyways next time you come in ask for me. Let me buy you a drink and just say hi!!! K¿  :-*

Being rather new, I didn't know you.  However, looking back, I now realize it was you.

Had I known you made malts, I would have suggested you make malts for 3 and join the other girl and myself.
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837