Author Topic: Sarah Greenmore at Bunny Ranch  (Read 730 times)

Offline Ellie Gray

• Working Girl
  • High Roller
  • Former LRN/DC lady. Returning to LPIN in 23/24.
Sarah Greenmore at Bunny Ranch
« on: January 16, 2017, 10:03:31 PM »
Here I go again  ;D

During my last review about my June trip with Alice and Sarah, this tie, I just saw Sarah.
Mostly because Alice was busy (I mean, why wouldn't she be? She's super popular.) and I had a set time for a visit  with Sarah already.

And this time, no sexy times happened. :o
I had talked to Sarah about a simple bubble bath and massage (no happy ending guys) and she was happy to oblige. I honestly just wanted a relaxing time with the company of a sweet and beautiful woman that included bubbles! She rubbed me down with bath stuff and we talked. (All while Copper was snoozing like a lazy bum in the shower lol). She was super accommodating about the floofy pooch, my needs at the time and we talked about her trip to Japan. It was nice to catch up in person and have one of her wonderful hugs in person again. Definitely plan on bubble bath shenanigans again soon.

When I was done at Bunny, I headed over to the cul-de-Sac. Met River and Ondine. Also saw an old friend. Then checked out LRN and saw Shelby and Sindy. Plus other ladies. I didn't go to Kit Kat. My reasons are my own. I'm probably going to stop by again before I head back to Battle Mountain.
Former Worker of LRN as Frankie Fedora and DC as Ellie Gray.

Planning on returning to LPIN in late 2023 or in 2024.

NEW Discord ID: onaroll.